• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Martin Released From Bail - 2008

It’s almost as if some people have Ron down as guilty before the trial. Why drag up a 13 year old thread? You could have just posted a link to it in the other one.
Bit rich coming from one of the foremost posters of wind up threads :D

It's cruel to attack the very old and infirm Naps but great work.

*Looks towards *ORM*
Speak for yourself JC (he says posting on his morning walk as part of the 20000 minimum steps per day regime. Not missed a daily target for longer than I can remember. 2021 average 23009 steps per day or 11 miles).

Old? Yes
Infirm? No
Losing marbles? Lost many years ago!

After being awoken by my 3 year old who decided 3:00 am is a good time for a tantrum, still dazed and half asleep I turn to ShrimperZone to read that Ron has been released from Bali

Only after read a little if the article did I understand my mistake. Thought it was about a recent holiday.

Can someone please advise where the Ron in court thread has gone? Sorry if I missed a message that it had been taken down or why?

Can someone please advise where the Ron in court thread has gone? Sorry if I missed a message that it had been taken down or why?
It hasn't gone anywhere, you might be looking in the wrong place. It's in the Finances section of the forum rather than Shirmpers Chit Chat.

It’s almost as if some people have Ron down as guilty before the trial. Why drag up a 13 year old thread? You could have just posted a link to it in the other one.
As far as the current legal proceedings go, you are right…. It would be wrong pre- judge.

As far as his track record as owner of SUFC club goes, it speaks for itself, so the fan base should rightfully judge him and have any opinion they like. Just look at what he’s done to us. How can anyone defend it ?? I will never forgive that man for what he’s done to our club Never !!

I do believe that apologists for that man should Give their heads a little wobble !!

As far as the current legal proceedings go, you are right…. It would be wrong pre- judge.

As far as his track record as owner of SUFC club goes, it speaks for itself, so the fan base should rightfully judge him and have any opinion they like. Just look at what he’s done to us. How can anyone defend it ?? I will never forgive that man for what he’s done to our club Never !!

I do believe that apologists for that man should Give their heads a little wobble !!
You can dissaprove of rons tenure without thinking the man is the devil incarnate.

And you can also hope he isnt seriously ill without being an apologist.

There is a middle ground where he isnt completely to blame imo.

Back