• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any email could tell him what he doesn't already know? He would have to be a plank not to realise what is going on.

I wonder if any email could tell him what he doesn't already know?

I emailed him a few years ago, and told him where the warchest was.

He never replied to me, but then I think he was too busy cruisin' in his brand new Bentley

He certainly won't want fans voting with their feet.

Plummeting down the table, less fans, less money, unhappy Ron

I can imagine pay-on-the-day fans staying away. Can't imagine many seaso's staying away though

He never replied to me, but then I think he was too busy cruisin' in his brand new Bentley

It wouldn't have been him cruising .............he has a chauffeur for that.

He certainly won't want fans voting with their feet.

Plummeting down the table, less fans, less money, unhappy Ron

Ken, this could burst his little bubble of getting to the promise land

Emailed him last week, txted him today...sod all replies, which says to me he is up to mischief :winking:

Emailed him last week, txted him today...sod all replies, which says to me he is up to mischief :winking:

Either that or he's got you blocked on caller ID and is currently seeking a restraining order.

Either way it's bad news :sad:

Either that or he's got you blocked on caller ID and is currently seeking a restraining order.

Either way it's bad news :sad:

He did tell me he blocks fat gezzers from Grays, how peculiar :dim:

The fans have turned on him on Shrimperzone but they havent within Roots Hall. As soon as that happens it is usually curtains. Lose to Fleetwood and there needs to be a show of dissent to the board after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back