• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

hockleyeast1964

sons taxi and bank
painter and decorator,did a lovely job in my neighbours house.He definately would make the smallest southend starting eleven.

Yes, I think you'll find he's in there, and there's been a few recommendations of his painting and decorating services - including photos from Badger Shrimp!

Yes, I think you'll find he's in there, and there's been a few recommendations of his painting and decorating services - including photos from Badger Shrimp!
Can confirm he is a good painter and decorater.
Takes his son to as many games as he can these days

Also hails from Bilston ... home of 'The Trumpet,' a great boozer beloved by Slade back in the day.

My parents have used him to decorate their place a number of times. They are always happy with his work. He's good, polite and doesn't do a bad job of clearing up after himself.

Looking for a painter and decorator at the moment. Anyone know the name of Ronnie Pountney's firm or a telephone number please?

Back