• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron provides another managerial update

Am told there will be an announcement tomorrow and it's between two people.

Hopefully to say who the chosen one is- and not that its between two people. The can can't take anymore kicking..

He is 7/1 with Sky bet about 4th favourite.Roy Keane is favourite at 5/2 would be interesting to say the least!
Bloody hell. Roy Keane and Millwall. They're well matched and welcome to each other! :Happy:

But I really don't see it working well. Roy Keane has demonstrated on so many occasions that he's just not on point with the psyche of the modern player, albeit he might find less primadonnas the lower down the pyramid he takes Millwall. I do wish they'd hurry and appoint him though cos I don't like them and I don't care. And I want them to release Adam Barrett.

Bloody hell. Roy Keane and Millwall. They're well matched and welcome to each other! :Happy:

But I really don't see it working well. Roy Keane has demonstrated on so many occasions that he's just not on point with the psyche of the modern player, albeit he might find less primadonnas the lower down the pyramid he takes Millwall. I do wish they'd hurry and appoint him though cos I don't like them and I don't care. And I want them to release Adam Barrett.
I agree regarding Roy Keane and modern players not sure he can deal with them.Fantastic player in his day.Hope we appoint someone soon as its badly needed

I reckon it's between Larrson & Waddock.
Could well be true.A club employee told me that it will be Larrson as director of football with Waddock as head coach/manager but not sure if that would work to be honest

Could well be true.A club employee told me that it will be Larrson as director of football with Waddock as head coach/manager but not sure if that would work to be honest

Me neither. Waddock has shown nothing that makes me think he warrants the job.

Me neither. Waddock has shown nothing that makes me think he warrants the job.
Yes he has been a slight improvement on Bond but that wasn't difficult! Plus if he does work with Larsson not sure if that will be successful.We really are in a desperate situation

Whoever it is will need the fans to back him, need the fans to give him or her time and that is whether the person was their preferred choice or not.

Very frustrating the waiting, been a month now

Well I'm pretty sure you can discount that remark. Why would Ron fly to Sweden to meet a director of footballs back room team lol

I have a feeling its between Larsson and Campbell one of them would be my fav for the job. Hopefully Ron has made up his mind and hopefully we get to find out tomorrow who it is..

Those Talk Sport scallywags Hawksby & Jacobs were having a right old laugh at our 'courting' of HL earlier today. To be fair it was funny..

Back