• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron speaks- appointment expected this week.

I think RM will announce the new manager to the players first on Wednesday morning at boots and laces or wherever they will be training.

I also believe that most especially the younger players will have been given regimens during the lockdown on keeping themselves fit.Duncan i think would have been overseeing this to make sure they come back 90% up to speed.

I also believe that most especially the younger players will have been given regimens during the lockdown on keeping themselves fit.Duncan i think would have been overseeing this to make sure they come back 90% up to speed.

It appears that didn't happen.....Not that it should needed. Turn up fit on day one or pay the price.

It appears that didn't happen.....Not that it should needed. Turn up fit on day one or pay the price.
Anyone could take first day of pre season in the good old days.

Ok lads, run up those hills until I tell you to stop and if you need to throw up make it quick and carry on running.

Well I guess no new manager appointment today then.........so will there be a press conference arranged for tomorrow or Thursday or Friday or Saturday etc.etc........

Well I guess no new manager appointment today then.........so will there be a press conference arranged for tomorrow or Thursday or Friday or Saturday etc.etc........
If there were planning then actually introducing them to the players then doing the announcement/ press bit would be a very good way of doing. And would start off on the right foot with the players who deserve to know before we do (in my simple world at least)

So the handful of players that we actually have on the books are due back for pre-season training tomorrow with still no manager appointed, who will be taking these training sessions? Ricky Duncan? Craig Fagan?

So the handful of players that we actually have on the books are due back for pre-season training tomorrow with still no manager appointed, who will be taking these training sessions? Ricky Duncan? Craig Fagan?

This handful of players you are talking about.

We have at least 15 players on the books.

What are you talking about?

This handful of players you are talking about.

We have at least 15 players on the books.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact we have a squad made up of about 12 senior pros (and a few of them you could still consider to be youngsters) and a bunch of kids. Nowhere near strong enough for the campaign ahead.

More to the point though, who will be leading these sessions over the next few days?

Back