• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ron speaks

I hope those that can afford to waive their refunds, do not go on an assassination attack for those that need the monies and post on here

Many off us do not live in plush houses in Benfleet or drive a Bentley , so hope Ron does not expect everyone to understand, the plight of the club, is not as important to those that have families and other commitments that need to be addressed, before we think of the poor footballers or Chairman

Everyone must do what is right for them. I am quite happy not to seek a refund. My trip to the ground is a 140 mile round trip, I have actually saved money, so given those circumstances i am happy.

The question I have to answer, is whether or not I renew my season ticket for next season. Nothing to do with League 2, more a question of how safe will I be. Having been more or less confined to barracks, since the Bristol Rovers match, I don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

Don’t think Ron has a choice if someone wants a refund , they are entitled to it in law according to a expert in consumer matters in the radio the other day

A statement with a positive vibe despite no evidence to support the positivity. Every part of the new season is contingent on so many factors. When will it kick off, with or without Sol, with or without crowds, good player retention and recruitment, FF becoming a reality et Al.

It seems Ron must have swapped the war chest for a crystal ball. I can only hope that his reading of the future is better than his recruitment record. I wish him all the best and believe he deserves a lot more credit than many fans give him. UTB

Don’t think Ron has a choice if someone wants a refund , they are entitled to it in law according to a expert in consumer matters in the radio the other day

See? I knew it. When I was a kid I told my parents there were people in the TV, and they told me I was being stupid.

Everyone must do what is right for them. I am quite happy not to seek a refund. My trip to the ground is a 140 mile round trip, I have actually saved money, so given those circumstances i am happy.

The question I have to answer, is whether or not I renew my season ticket for next season. Nothing to do with League 2, more a question of how safe will I be. Having been more or less confined to barracks, since the Bristol Rovers match, I don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

Hey mate, hopefully we will be able to catch up in person soon!

I will certainly renew even I decide nearer the time it’s not quite safe enough to go. Think the club need all the support they can get at the moment!

Back