• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron speaks

Tomorrow is the last day of the month, so Ron could make a decision then. However, I could be completely wrong, and this will drag on for ages.

This situation dragging on for ages is just what the Club does not need -.we've already been there once when Kevin Bond left and hopefully Ron realises that.

There is, of course, the possibility there is no situation at all just preparation for next season. Speculation and reality only occasionally collide. we shall see.

There is, of course, the possibility there is no situation at all just preparation for next season. Speculation and reality only occasionally collide. we shall see.

Of course.

But didn’t you find it odd that Ron once again failed to throw his support behind Sol, publicly?

We’re going into what could be a very difficult time for us, and showing some sort of solidarity & support for the man at the helm, should be common place, no?

Ron and the club read this site, so they’ll have seen the fans’ reactions to Sol’s lack of communication with the team by now. I ask you, why did he not take the opportunity to rubbish those stories?

Why did he mention demanding commitment from the top down, if it wasn’t aimed at Sol? He could have just as easily said, I want the players to be as committed to the cause, as Sol and his team are.

All of this could be insignificant, or coincidental, but when you add them together, they do start to paint a picture.

I don’t know, I have no inside info on this one, but if I hazard to guess, I’d say Ron would happily send Sol packing.

surely someone ITK can tell us who is signing up the players ...

i see Philips has signd today

Still got that blinkered attitude ,seems all he cares about is the new stadium

Back