• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ron Statement 21.03.21

Missed this first time round. Christ. Reads like some of the vacuous, rambling broken English that Mad Frank came out with before communication stopped altogether.

I mean well done on installing Zoom and all that, Ronald, but my five year old did that on her tablet on Boxing Day so don’t expect anyone to be impressed. How about addressing your tax evasion that put the club under an embargo or your abject failure to break ground on the new stadium you’ve been promising for 20 years?

You all deserve better. Someone needs to yeet this prick off the cliffs.

Amazing how the council have called a special meeting in the development they have a vested interest in before ours isn't it?

Ron has said before the division we are in will not affect the stadium plans. I appreciate this is EXTREMELY unlikely but in two years time we could be back in League One - teams that come up from the NL tend to bounce back strongly and many have won double promotions. Why would Ron want to delay further? The current delay is down to the council - the plans are in and have been for a few months. It is waiting to go before committee.
Sorry Jai we will have to agree to disgree on this one each to their own oppinion i dont believe ron is sincere theres much more going on behind the scenes that we dont know about and to be honest after all the years of promises and false dawns im now too cynical to believe anything he says.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
proverb You should be hesitant to trust someone who has already tricked or deceived you.

Back