• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Room 101

KrustyTheKray

President
Well for starters i'd put in,

1 - People that park in parent/toddler parking in a supermarket etc who dont even have a child or baby with them!

2 - Vernon Kay and Tess Daly, god this pair seem to be on everything nowadays and get right on my wick!

3 - The dress sense of a chav, hoodies and baseball caps etc!

4 - Brendon Cole, dancer on strictly come dancing. Totally up his own ar$ehole!

5 - The gameshow "The Mint". On late on ITV and a total ripoff!! You will find many of these ripoff type gameshows if you scroll through sky.

Well there's a few to get started with, now over to you!

1 - Russell Brand , Gay hair and just not funny!

2 - Col******r United and their fans - Well I don't really need to explain this one.

3 - Thierry Henry - Arrogant p%&ck who thinks he is bigger than Arsenal when he is not. They proved while he was injured that they didn't need him.

4 - Polish People - Work with them everyday, they smell and have a really bad attitude, LAZY! And well taking our jobs and overtaking our country. Also annoys me when they sit there chatting away in Polish! YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY USE THE LANGUAGE OR f%ck OFF!

5 - Tony Blair - Useless w&nker

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Jan. 09 2007,00:08)]4 - Polish People - Work with them everyday, they smell and have a really bad attitude, LAZY! And well taking our jobs and overtaking our country.  Also annoys me when they sit there chatting away in Polish!  YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY USE THE LANGUAGE OR f%ck OFF!
I hope you learn all the world's languages or never go abroad if that's your attitude. If you moved to Poland you wouldnt start speaking Polish straight away, would you??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Jan. 09 2007,07:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Jan. 09 2007,00:08)]4 - Polish People - Work with them everyday, they smell and have a really bad attitude, LAZY! And well taking our jobs and overtaking our country.  Also annoys me when they sit there chatting away in Polish!  YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY USE THE LANGUAGE OR f%ck OFF!
I hope you learn all the world's languages or never go abroad if that's your attitude. If you moved to Poland you wouldnt start speaking Polish straight away, would you??
Polish is hardly the global language.

English is taught in all schools in all countries as everybody recognizes that English IS the language to speak.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 08 2007,23:51)]1 - People that park in parent/toddler parking in a supermarket etc who dont even have a child or baby with them!
At Tesco Pitsea I have seen builders/tradesmen pull up in Transit vans and park in the parent and child parking.

Why don't they park in the disabled bays?  Is there a line you do not cross in the search for a parking space?

IKEA dispense summary Swedish justice and clamp people who break the rules.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 09 2007,01:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Jan. 09 2007,00:08)]And well taking our jobs
They're doing our jobs

They are doing many of the the jobs that many British people deem below them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (davewebbsbrain @ Jan. 09 2007,07:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Jan. 09 2007,07:44)]
[b said:
Polish is hardly the global language.
It will be in 5 years time if you believe the more alarmist stories in the Daily Mail.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Jan. 09 2007,00:08)]4 - Polish People - Work with them everyday, they smell and have a really bad attitude, LAZY! And well taking our jobs and overtaking our country. Also annoys me when they sit there chatting away in Polish! YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY USE THE LANGUAGE OR f%ck OFF!
How about you use the English language properly before criticising the Polish?

YOUR in the context you were using should be YOU'RE or YOU ARE

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Jan. 09 2007,01:08)]4 - Polish People - Work with them everyday, they smell and have a really bad attitude, LAZY! And well taking our jobs and overtaking our country.  Also annoys me when they sit there chatting away in Polish!  YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY USE THE LANGUAGE OR f%ck OFF!
The English are so arrogant when it comes to language and it is messages like this one that confirm to the rest of the world just arrogant they are. In fact I would bet all the money in the world that there are many English here in Spain that this criticism could be applied:

"Work with them everyday, they smell of stale lager and have a really bad attitude, LAZY! And well taking our jobs and overtaking our country in their tiny little urbanisations. Also annoys me when they sit there chatting in English! YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY USE THE LANGUAGE OR f%ck OFF!"

First of all, there is no divine right that everyone in the world should speak English (although I dare say that there are many "foreigners" in the world who have a far greater mastery of the English language than Ricey: it's "you're" NOT "your"!) One can acknowledge that English is used throughout business and it seen as an important language to learn (one can't be a pilot or a ship's captain or even an international football referee without being able to speak English). But there is no underlying dictate that demands that 6 billion people must speak English.

Secondly, I assume that Ricey has mastered just about every language in the world (including Finnish) to have come up with this little gem of an observation. I assume that when he travels abroad, he slips effortlessly into the native tongue?

Thirdly, taking our jobs? These would be the jobs that no self-respecting chav would lift themselves out of bed each morning to do, instead relying on the state to supply them with the means to buy alcohol, fags and all the other luxuries that they can't do without? The Polish are working. The Polish have proper self-respect. Good on them.

I nominate Ricey for Room 101 ...

Have to agree with you Mike on the language front. When I go on holiday I make the best effort I can to try and learn a few words of that countries native tongue to get by. I'm pretty crap at it in all honesty, the dorris is much better, but I normally find that if you give it a go and get it totally wrong then you can revert to English and in most circumstances people are pretty helpful.

Good points made.

Personally I havent got a problem with Johnny Foreigners coming into the country as long as they work and pay taxes.

As previously stated there are a lot of jobs that no British person would touch. Without these people the One Stops, Car Washes and Public Transport could not function.

Ricey to room 101 seconded

I think we should all throw rocks at Ricey while he is in Room 101. STONE HIM! STONE HIM! STONE HIM!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

OAP's that stand up just BEFORE the bus has arrived at their stop and then moan/bicker/comment about the fact that the bus is moving sharpley. WAIT FOR IT TO STOP THEN!

1, The January Transfer Window: It only serves to remind us of how interesting football used to be when almost any mundane day of the year could be tipped on its head by a random transfer.

2, Transfer Gossip: Or idle specualtion put together by bored journalists. See Sunderland's 'loan swoop' for Eastwood.

3, People who don't like football: Why not? What's not to like? Why be gay?

4, Rugby Union: Sorry Uxbridge, but it's just silly. Big posh lads sticking their heads up each others bottoms and then rolling in the mud.

5, Rugby League: Sorry Uxbridge, but it's just silly. Big Yorkshiremen running into each other and then rolling in t'mud.

6, The Post-Sex Wee: Phabam! Triple stream! I've ****ed on the shower curtain, the toilet roll, the towel rack and Steven Gerrard's Autobiography. Hmmm, not an entirely wasted trip then.

7, Tube Drivers: 35k? 35k?! For what? For pushing the 'go' button. f%ck me, you don't even have to remember directions, you just follow the track. What on earth could you want to go on strike for? Now, bus drivers. They should go on strike.

8, Dubai: Air-conditioned hellhole rammed full of morally defunct tossers in cheap suits who rave about islands in the shape of palm-trees and the 'dormant property boom' while all the time turning their face away from the unavoidable glow of inequality, poverty and shame that this sh!tty little state radiates to the world.

9, Princess Diana Headlines: She's dead! Accept it, she's gone! There was no conspiracy, no cover-up. This is a simple case of a rich sloaney forgetting to put a seatbelt on. The world lost a Phil Collins fan, get over it.

10, Tottenham Hotspur.

Book titles - The worst part of writing books if you ask me.

OAPs that drive at 0.02miles an hour in front of you - GET OUT OF THE FLAMING WAY!!!!

People who join forums so so they can talk about or spoil something, an once the talk on that one thing's died down, they won't appear again - Harry Potter for example.

Binary code - Never seen a more boring thing in my life.

Football fans who think they're bigger than the club and think they know how it should be run.

1. Glacé cherries. The world would not miss them.

2. War. What is it good for?

3. 1960s Architecture. Come on, as much as we can try to admire the concrete, or how daring it was, the fact remains that it is all sh*t. Knock it down.

4. Bigots.

That'll do for now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Jan. 09 2007,10:18)]4, Rugby Union: Sorry Uxbridge, but it's just silly. Big posh lads sticking their heads up each others bottoms and then rolling in the mud.

5, Rugby League: Sorry Uxbridge, but it's just silly. Big Yorkshiremen running into each other and then rolling in t'mud.
Oi you Camden Leisure Pirate, don't be chucking me in with that union lot
mad.gif

I'm loving league though. That's not going in to Room 101.

Back