• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

roots hall atmosphere - not so bad after all?

Reg Martin

No Relation
Been a lot of stuff on here recently about lack of atmosphere at the Hall but I found this thread on BBC website where an Arsenal fan, a Spurs fan and a West Ham all say complimentary things about it... so though it may not be as good as it has been in the past, it sounds like its a lot better than at premiership grounds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A30743949

Someone called Jonny_Stokes has posted on the thread as well, where I have seen that name before?:D

Been a lot of stuff on here recently about lack of atmosphere at the Hall but I found this thread on BBC website where an Arsenal fan, a Spurs fan and a West Ham all say complimentary things about it... so though it may not be as good as it has been in the past, it sounds like its a lot better than at premiership grounds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A30743949

Someone called Jonny_Stokes has posted on the thread as well, where I have seen that name before?:D

I've been on it too, it does make really nice reading when you get completely unexpected comments like these.

and with the TBV is gradually improving...as it did Saturday until one of my bam bams went down on me....:eek: :eek:

so you go for people half your age...:eek:

(statistcs supplied by Cricko)

Half! Have a word....:p

Did the bloke who told you that look like this then...?

Grandad1.jpg

Really good to see comments like this, I have always had thought like these, we do get very good value for money, not always in a good way for a die hard Shrimper though!!

We all know that our atmosphere could be better, but you cant detract from the fact that we still have 6-7k new fans still learning how to help the players when we are ****

Back