• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall Catering: The Chicken Balti Pie

shrimperton

Manager
Not sure if this is the right place

But surely we must get the delight of this pie in at roots hall, it is the biggest selling football pie, outselling other pies 4 to 1.

Up the revenue with this great pie

The food at RH does need a makeover to say the least
Catering core of sufc take note :soapbox:

Gets my vote, can't beat a chicken balti pie at football.
Especially in mid winter with a nice cup of Bovril.

Could we make this happen if we get enough call for it?

Id buy one every game, so thats £2.00 extra per game for a start, dont usually touch the roots hall food, it aint great

Little thing that could boost finances all help

Had this pie rarely as supply was always short at RH, especially great when the cold winter games are being played.

Should be around always IMO,

Dash

If we get a big response on this we could contact the club through the right channels, i know from Donny it was a big seller in the southend stand

The chicken balti pie is only surpassed by the full-on kitchen at Kidderminster. In fact, the CBP is the only reason I might bother to get a season ticket next season.

Back