• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall development

I wouldn't read too much into 'a new place to play', it was just the terminology he used. I'm surprised it could take another two months before the revised plans are submitted though. The plus of this is that Ron can focus on this, and this alone, leaving Tom Lawrence and the rest of the team to get on with the footballing side of things.

I wouldn't read too much into 'a new place to play', it was just the terminology he used. I'm surprised it could take another two months before the revised plans are submitted though. The plus of this is that Ron can focus on this, and this alone, leaving Tom Lawrence and the rest of the team to get on with the footballing side of things.

Your right about the terminology and it would have to be a place suitable for at least NL level football.

As for the 2 months it maybe thats when the next planning meeting is scheduled rather than when Ron actually submits his plans.

I thought the final revised plans had been submitted already??

Is this an old quote ??

Thats odd. Im sure plans were in and the general public were to raise concerns by the 13th of June with a meeting planned for the end of June for the Green light.

Thats odd. Im sure plans were in and the general public were to raise concerns by the 13th of June with a meeting planned for the end of June for the Green light.
I'm afraid that you have exhausted my knowledge mate, however there are posters on here with two brains when it comes to knowing the proper answer to this sort of stuff. Mork to @The Big Dady. calling The Big Dady.

Sounds to me like a council leader that is trying to gain popularity, when in fact, there's a covenant on the land that says that anyway ? ?

Sounds to me like a council leader that is trying to gain popularity, when in fact, there's a covenant on the land that says that anyway ? ?
That could be the case but I suspect it was in answer to a BBC East sport question rather than anything more devious.

I have the letter from SBC saying that planning permission had been submitted and yes all comments by 13th June ( and yes this year...). So I don’t fully understand the comment either

Anyone have a link for the new stadium planning application - want to put a supportive comment in but cannot find it on the council website - many thanks

The link above is for the Roots Hall application. The Fossetts Farm stadium application has a reference 17/00733FULM and if I’ve got it right, the correct link is below. ? Please redirect any comments about the stadium plans here.

You can of course also comment on the Roots Hall plans which are being considered at the same time, and are key to the progress of the stadium plans.

Link to Fossetts Farm Application

I have the letter from SBC saying that planning permission had been submitted and yes all comments by 13th June ( and yes this year...). So I don’t fully understand the comment either

Does the letter refer to plans reference number 17/00733FULM and is there an address on the letter where to send comments ?

The link above is for the Roots Hall application. The Fossetts Farm stadium application has a reference 17/00733FULM and if I’ve got it right, the correct link is below. ? Please redirect any comments about the stadium plans here.

You can of course also comment on the Roots Hall plans which are being considered at the same time, and are key to the progress of the stadium plans.

Link to Fossetts Farm Application

Thanks - quite a few new documents on there, posted in the last week

Back