• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall in the movies

There was an early 80's film set in Southend where they filmed a stabbing scene after a game in the RH carpark.

Several fans appeared as extras, with out their consent or payment.

It can't be long before everyone in Essex has had an Essex Boys film made about them.
About time they put these films out to graze. Load of bollocks anyway, Tucker never went near a football ground in his life so the hooliganisn has no relevence at all when relating to him.
The trailers are quite entertaining though.

The last three seconds of this one are 24 carat gold:

I watched this film.The Range Rover murders certainly been dragged out in the numerous films made.The first rise of the footsoldier was decent I thought the next two very poor but this one was a slight improvement.Apparently there is a fifth film coming soon

I watched this film.The Range Rover murders certainly been dragged out in the numerous films made.The first rise of the footsoldier was decent I thought the next two very poor but this one was a slight improvement.Apparently there is a fifth film coming soon
Of course there is.

Before long there will be an Essex Boys film made about us all.

This one that has just been released is the 5th film in the franchise

I watched a 1990 film on Netflix it didn't have Roots Hall in it but it was all based in Southend.

Killing Dad or How to Love Your Mother:

A strong cast Denholm Elliott, Julie Waters and Richard E Grant but a terrible film apart from nostalgic views of Pier Hill and the Pier.

This one that has just been released is the 5th film in the franchise
Your right I was looking through list of them other day and I see there were 5 I have seen them all but lost count

I watched a 1990 film on Netflix it didn't have Roots Hall in it but it was all based in Southend.

Killing Dad or How to Love Your Mother:

A strong cast Denholm Elliott, Julie Waters and Richard E Grant but a terrible film apart from nostalgic views of Pier Hill and the Pier.

And a friend of mine is an extra. **** film though.

Back