• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ROOTSHALLE wins the MAIN Prediction League

Adding more tomato ketchup to my diet made all the difference... very pleased to win!

I have sacked myself. I would like to publicly thank myself for my effort this season and wish myself well for the future. My wife will also be leaving as will Mollie the dog.

I shall wait for the phone call from Sweden before making any further announcements.

Congrats Bobby Dazzler.

We had a volatile season here full of upheaval. Chairman got rid of the chief executive, players went unpaid for a couple of weeks, had to offload a few top earners to balance the books. HMRC have been appeased, you know how it goes.

Unlike Southend, the Chairman held his hands up and said he didn't have the funds to move to a new ground and was going to sell up just before Christmas. Bought by a consortium of creditable old pros from the Premier League, with the backing of a Scandinavian businessman. Investment made into both the team and new stadium plans submitted and passed by local council, with the builders moving in in the close season. Results picked up towards the end of the season and consolidation achieved at this level, with the threat of relegation avoided and a lower mid table finish achieved. Should be ready to go in the new stadium for the first round of fixtures so all on the up now. Look forward to joining you soon buddy!!!

can't see post #1 #2 so I do:Smile2:n't know where I am

Sorry I don't know why you can't see them but you scored 6 points and finished 17th 10 points behind the paly-offs and 12 points ahead of the relegation places.

In the next session I will try and show points and tables in two different formats but the second may not be up till the next day

Back