• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Actual Atomic Kitten Poll - Ignore the other one.

• Natasha Hamilton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liz Macclaren

• Jenny Frost

• Kerry Katona

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
WHO IS THE ROUGHEST
rock.gif
?

My Neice has asked for amongst other things this Xmas a copy of Atomic Kittens greatest hits. Now I thought this would be a single but it turns out to be a album.

I was looking at in in HMV the other day but cant bring myself to buy it for fear of the embarrsement so will send Mrs DtS.

However it did raise one important questions. Who is the least attractive member?

Personally I am going for Liz. Bit rough and only looks good due to her money. Also seeing that scumbag Trundle who I hate so she gets my vote.

I suspect Kerry will lose by a landslide but I remind you were voting for the roughest not the most annoing "chip shop hoare"

Natasha Hamilton

_39921942_natashahamilton_pa.jpg

Liz Mcclarnon

150_769.jpg

Jenny Frost

1306139.jpg

Kerry Katona

Kerry-Katona-.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 01 2006,10:23)]Can one of the mods add the other two poll choices....Sorry.
down.gif
Can't edit polls Dave. If you create a new one I'll delete this one.

Was waiting for your 'Friday special', this is a good one
laugh.gif

It's almost worth running two polls - one with the "Big Tit Chip Shop rubbish", and one without her (since, as you say Dave, she'll win by a landslide).

And yes, as Uxbridge says, we can't edit polls. Sorry!

Matt

That tango stained dog would win by a proverbial mile if we could vote for her.
She's such a minger & winds me right up on those poxy Iceland ads! Not only on TV but her moon-face is even plastered all over buses these days too!
mad.gif

All rotten - Liz is the foulest looking but Jenny's the worst overall IMO. There's just something about her I can't stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 01 2006,10:40)]I suspect Kerry will lose by a landslide but I remind you were voting for the roughest not the most annoing "chip shop hoare"
I reckon Kerry could actually win judging by the pictures you've put up there!

Natasha gets my vote though for roughest!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Dec. 01 2006,10:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 01 2006,10:40)]I suspect Kerry will lose by a landslide but I remind you were voting for the roughest not the most annoing "chip shop hoare"
I tried to give her a chance to attract the floating voter as I fear her Iceland promotion has not helped her.
glare.gif

Dave... here you are, I've re-worked the poll.

Are people supposed to vote for the fittest or the ropiest Kitten? I thought the latter, hence voted for Katona...

rock.gif

has to be KK - the picture looks good but boy she has gone down hill fast and as for those adverts, god help us!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 01 2006,10:53)]Dave... here you are, I've re-worked the poll.

Are people supposed to vote for the fittest or the ropiest Kitten?  I thought the latter, hence voted for Katona...

rock.gif
Thanks Mattt....

Ropeist please....Who is the roughest?

Dave

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 01 2006,10:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Dec. 01 2006,10:47)]
[b said:
I tried to give her a chance to attract the floating voter as I fear her Iceland promotion has not helped her.  
glare.gif
Oh can't say I've seen UK adverts for a while...

Looks like I'm on my own with the Natasha vote
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 01 2006,10:53)]Dave... here you are, I've re-worked the poll.

Are people supposed to vote for the fittest or the ropiest Kitten? I thought the latter, hence voted for Katona...

rock.gif
Oooh, how'd you do that you clever rascal?

Back