• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rotherham Information

Whatever mentioned parking, so i thouight i would re-print my pub information, along with parking information i also have.

PUBS:

"The Millmoor Pub, on the corner of millmoor lane next to the ground. This is a great place for both home and away fans to meet before a match and is also the HQ for the Rotherham United Supporters Club"

"Otherwise there is the Butchers Arms in Midland Road, where you can also on streer parking"

PARKING:

There is a car park behind the Main Stand which costs £2 or there is ana away fans car park which is signposted around the ground.

There is a handy unofficial car park that away fans can use behind the Zone nightclub (how appropriate for us posters!) on Main Streer. Access to the car park which costs £2, is by a slip road off the dual carriageway and is well signposted near to the ground. From the car park a subway takes you down the back of the scrap yards to Millmoor Lane and the away end turnstiles.

Back