• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rotherham United manager Steve Evans: We deserved draw at Southend United

Evening Echo

The News
ROTHERHAM United manager Steve Evans felt his side fully deserved their share of the spoils at Roots Hall.

More...

Not particularly inclined to go along with Mr Toad but a draw was probably a fair result.

Not particularly inclined to go along with Mr Toad but a draw was probably a fair result.

This.

Neither side did enough to win it. But if that first hour was 'outstanding' I wouldn't like to see Rotherham on a bad day, very average...

EXACTLY WHAT YOU'D EXPECT FROM SUCH AN ODIOUS FAT LOUDMOUTHED NUMPTY !!!!

His team were very average , we were really really poor yet Rotherham couldnt beat us - He should concentrate quietly on winning matches rather than gobbing off all the time. Is he claiming credit for making Kevan Hurst the player he is today ? i'd like to hear Hursts views on the obese Eddie Izzard in drag lookalike ... he should still be in prison for fraud from his Boston Utd days :sick:

Just to be sure I understand, as it's not completely clear, we don't like Evans right?

Well, Sturrock's losing it and Bilel's not quite ready to take over yet. Evans would be a good replacement. If we can make him face the pitch on evening games we'll save on the floodlights.

Just to be sure I understand, as it's not completely clear, we don't like Evans right?

I like Orient and Colu more than I like Evans. As 'Danburyshrimper' said he should have been in Jail for fraud while at Boston or the very least banned for life from Football.

Back