• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1, Heat 7 - Halle Berry vs Helena Christensen

Who is your favourite MILF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a little early taster of Ms Berry......

halle_bl.jpg

Actress against a top model is always going to be tough so I thought I would give you a reminder of the real Ms Christensen. Not suggesting she wasnt hot back in the day but she has had her time. Ms Berry on the other hand is still very hot for a 40 plus MILF.

Helena+Christensen.jpg

Poor form showing present photos.. In protest im voting for Helena.. Even tho its totally futile and Halle is streets better.

Poor form showing present photos.. In protest im voting for Helena.. Even tho its totally futile and Halle is streets better.

Can assure you nothing underhand going on and just to prove it I found this!!! - not sure what is going on but I do recognise we all have off days. However I do genuinely believe Ms Berry is the complete package - there is no doubt that Helena Christensen was a top model but really did she ever move on from that. I dont think so. Halle Berry went from being a model to a pretty good actress and as I said previosuly for me the complete package (save for this one picture)

berry2410_468x404.jpg

As I am currently at work so it impossible for me to dig out the pictures I would like to use to back up my candidate.

Looking at the bad picture then if that is the worse out there, and considering the glasses and the hair I would say this was more a Pap disguise than the real Helena look.

Why would Agent Provocateur use Helena if she is such a has been?

If any kind souls would like to provide pictures of Helena in these snaps which are recent and not some old picture from yesterday year to prove their case, I would eternally grateful.

However I do genuinely believe Ms Berry is the complete package - there is no doubt that Helena Christensen was a top model but really did she ever move on from that. I dont think so. Halle Berry went from being a model to a pretty good actress and as I said previosuly for me the complete package (save for this one picture)

berry2410_468x404.jpg

What is the point of this competition, is it the one that has the most varied career , or the one you would love to jump?

For the record Helena is also a respected photographer and as such her photos have appeared in magazines such as Elle, and Marie Claire.

Halle for me 100% but one of life's great mysteries has to be how Michael Hutchence could have dumped the gorgeous Helena for Paula Yates?

Back