• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1 - Jessica Biel v KEELEY HAZELL

Top Totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SZ Totty Cup
Round 1 Action
Voting closes in 24 hours.

REMEMBER! Your vote is important - don't give it up too early.

In Round 1 of the competition, Jessica Biel (sponsored by Flinty) is paired with Keeley Hazell (sponsored by Dave).

Post your pictures, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand.

Only place your vote when you are certain.

In the (unlikely?) event of a draw, the final decision will fall to the Owners who will base their decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Start your engines.

Jessica Biel

Jessica_Biel_at_GB-CHI.jpg

jessica_biel_02.jpg

20061103-Jessica.Biel.HQ.01.jpg

Keeley Hazell

keeley-hazell-08.jpg

keeley-hazell-wife-beater.jpg

Keeley_Hazell.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my fellow Zoners.

Today, i urge you with all the heart in my chest to vote for the girl with all the breast in her chest.

Keeley is undoubtedly the best page 3 girl ever to have existed. Not only that though, she is British, and you should therefore vote for her over the yank in this battle.

Young Keeley has since 2005 provided some of the best page 3 material, and was voted as 2nd and 3rd in consecutive years in FHM's top 100, proving that she is considered hot all round the world.

Not only does she have two fantastic and pert assets, she also has a naughty bum, and cheeky smile.

VOTE KEELEY!!

keeley-12.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my fellow Zoners.

Today, i urge you with all the heart in my chest to vote for the girl with all the breast in her chest.

Keeley is undoubtedly the best page 3 girl ever to have existed. Not only that though, she is British, and you should therefore vote for her over the yank in this battle.

Young Keeley has since 2005 provided some of the best page 3 material, and was voted as 2nd and 3rd in consecutive years in FHM's top 100, proving that she is considered hot all round the world.

Not only does she have two fantastic and pert assets, she also has a naughty bum, and cheeky smile.

VOTE KEELEY!!

Ow yeah :)

Don't click on the pic guys unless you want that sexy *** coming at your face

keeley_hazell_03.jpg

Chaps and ladies,

The Totty Cup 2009.........what does Totty mean, well the dictionary definition states.... 'sexual attractive people'......which undoubtably both Miss Hazell and my choice Miss Biel, both fit this description. Then you look up attractive and find that this means.....' very pleasing in appearance and sound'......now this is where the differences start.

Yes Miss Hazell has a couple of assets in her favour and you will get to see loads of cleavage shots and bikini's pictures, but that i'm afraid that is it, i urge you to yes look at the fine pair of mammories that she has and then look past this at what is left....not a lot.

When you refer to Top Totty you are looking for the best all round package which in my opinion Miss Biel has more to offer. her 34 25 36 figure is in fine proportion comapred to the top heavy and unbalanced 38 26 32 of Keeley. Miss Biel did not need to leak a sex tape to get noticed either, her natural beauty and talent got her noticed. As an opening shot enclosed below pictures of Miss Biel for your pleasure, please don't let her fall by the wayside to nothing more than a walking pair of jugs.

Flinty

Natural beauty

JessicaBiel_Spellman_9925028.jpg

Gym Work

jessica-biel-booty-60.jpg

Better lips than Jolie

jessica_biel.jpg

Bikini Shot

JessicaBiel.jpg

Hello my fellow Zoners.

VOTE KEELEY!!

First schoolboy error of the Round... trying to convince Zoners using WORDS! It's all about the pics my friend.

;)

And for anyone who has seen the vid we all know she is a good girl ;)

Flinty, I fear any concerted effort on your part today will be time wasted! It took a lot of effort to get Jessica Alba past Keeley last year by one vote, and unfortunately for you, your Jessica is not in the same class!!

Flinty, I fear any concerted effort on your part today will be time wasted! It took a lot of effort to get Jessica Alba past Keeley last year by one vote, and unfortunately for you, your Jessica is not in the same class!!

not at all there are still approx 50 votes to play for so all is not lost........

jessica-biel-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back