• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1 Katy Perry v Shania Twain

Katy Perry v Shania Twain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
The second tie see's Brad the shrimper's Katy Perry take on Ulysses's Shania Twain.

Get your pictures up please and get voting people.

katy_perry222.jpg

shaniatwain.jpg

Much as i think shania twain is a proper milf katie perry is hotter than a tour de france rider in 35c sunshine.

Russell brand is one lucky basteward

Shania%20Twain%2002.jpg

Twain ain't bad, but Perry's thrups may well win the day.

katy-perry-bikini2.jpg

Oddly, I don't think Perry is what you'd call "stunningly" beautiful (not in Twain's class, at any rate)... but as Slip would say:

Look... at... them...!

interesting shania has some hot pics but katy perry very much the lady of the moment other than for marrying that **** but Katy for me shades this.

Come on Guys, just look at Katy! Shes a stunner! more pics to be put up in a bit

A hard fought contest between these two but, Katy Perry walks on to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back