• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 2, Heat 2 - Demi Moore vs Linda Lusardi

Who is your favourite MILF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moore was an erstwhile dontchew know.

Linda all the way! My awakenings were helped via Ms. Lusardi's frequent unclothed images in the Sun :)

Demi_Moore.jpg

0,,5655694,00.jpg

demi-moore-010.jpg

Linda for me.. had 'it' without having to spend 6 days a week in the gym eating grape skins or soemthing

Linda Lusardi for me. Was fortunate enough to meet her once and she literally made my mouth water.

Gentlemen, I give you a true English Rose. Be honest, over 40 or not she still has it and unless you are gay then none of you would turn your nose up at her.

Observe

ice-linda.jpg

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/images/thumb
/8/8b/Linda_lusardi_headshot_1.jpg/150px-Linda_lusardi_headshot_1.jpg

linda_clip_image002.jpg

187171~Linda-Lusardi-Posters.jpg

linda-lusardi_385639.jpg

There is nothing else to add except Demi Moore has been contaminated by Bruce Willis. :stunned:

I voted Demi Moore but I want late 80's soft and cute (Ghost era) Demi Moore not fake boobs+rock hard body "could-even-be-a-trannie" Demi Moore. She was starting to totally lose it by "Striptease" unless you're into body builders....:nope:

Got to agree with you about the nice cute 80's Demi, which is why I am going to look out some pics for you mate.

Ghost and St Elmos Fire

DemiMooreGhost.jpg

66C8DBD933651151E35CC448BE918E.jpg

demiyoung_468x338.jpg

demi_moore_150.JPG

Back