• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
A funny old night, in that so many players made excellent use of their wildcards, but didn't go on to post a big score. Our weekly winner is Emma, followed by early season front runners Shrimpersarmy and DtS. A mention too for perrennial under-achiever Nobby Snide as he enjoys a top 5 finish this week :clap:

At the other end of the scale OBL learns you won't win a cup replay with 1 point, Roxy proves HER consistancy with 1 for the 3rd time this season and as for davidovolic ?? :stunned: :tumbleweed:

11 Emu
10 Shrimpersarmy
9 Dave the Shrimper
9 southend aussies
9 The Big Shrimp
8 Nobby Snide
7 ol blue eyes
7 leeblue
7 LuckyLuca
6 BrettieAngell
6 DoDtS
6 essexblue
6 manor15
6 Napster
6 SUFC Al
5 chapperzUK
5 Flinty
5 Ldnfatso
5 loopy
4 BLUEBLOOD
4 canveyshrimper
4 Cricko
4 Dave Smiths Love Child
4 Drastic Sturgeon
4 Kristof
3 class
3 Vange Shrimper
2 CyrilSneer
2 Tinks
1 BLUEBLOOD Junior
1 OldBlueLady
1 Roxy
1 Wickford Shrimper
0 davidovolic

Last edited:
Lee, Roxy is female ;)

Oh f***

Sorry Roxy .. we don't get too many female players so ...

Mind you, seeing as you've got 1 point 3 times now i should of guessed really :D

** dons tin hat and runs away from OBL, Cricko, Tinks, Vange, ldnfatso, Roxy, Emu AND ANY OTHER FEMALES/SHEMALES I'VE MISSED OUT !!!! **

Oh f***

Mind you, seeing as you've got 1 point 3 times now i should of guessed really :D

** dons tin hat and runs away from OBL, Cricko, Tinks, Vange, ldnfatso, Roxy, Emu AND ANY OTHER FEMALES/SHEMALES I'VE MISSED OUT !!!! **

Presume you won't be wanting a hug next time I see you? And Roxy I wish I'd known you were there so we could have said hello!

Presume you won't be wanting a hug next time I see you? And Roxy I wish I'd known you were there so we could have said hello!

I seem to recall having to beat you off with a ****** stick last time Kay ;)

Oh and at least now the only cup you need to concentrate on now will be one in your washing up bowl :D :D

Oh f***

Thank you Lee for correcting! I am aiming for a better points tally this week!

Yes, me too, I will make sure I introduce myself next time. Thought I saw you when I was coming out the ladies but was not certain, so did not want to make a fool of myself!:stupidme:

Yes, me too, I will make sure I introduce myself next time. Thought I saw you when I was coming out the ladies but was not certain, so did not want to make a fool of myself!:stupidme:

Well, will be at Hull, and you should have! There's enough pics of me around on the zone!

Lee, hanging around the Ladies loo's again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back