• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Weekly Points Round 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Loads of correct scores and some clever use of the wildcard meant a good return for many this week, Kay is our weekly winner with a double figure effort, while another member of the PHB takes her usual position at the back of the field ;)

10 OldBlueLady
9 ol blue eyes
9 Emu
9 canveyshrimper
8 ldnfatso
8 Dave the Shrimper
7 davidovolic
7 Nobby Snide
6 BLUEBLOOD Junior
6 BLUEBLOOD
6 essexblue
6 manor15
5 BrettieAngell
5 Flinty
4 Tinks
4 Shrimpersarmy
4 DoDtS
4 Wickford Shrimper
3 The Big Shrimp
3 Kristof
3 Drastic Sturgeon
3 seves
2 Shrimper2thecore
1 class
1 Roxy

Yep normal service is resumed after my brief points resurgence - hoping for better things tomorrow though.:)

Well done to OBL - top of the pile again and catching you up I believe?;)

OK, but when :obl: beats you, I will donate mine to the zone :angel: and buy you a beer too - cant say fairer than that!

That sems fair enough to me. :clap:

A bit of a return to form for me, as I pull away from the clutches of the PHB at the bottom. :)

Kay, good girl - keep up the good work.

unfortunately, Roxy and I have fallen by the wayside over the last couple of months so it is left to you to keep the girls up there.
However, there is always the chance that Roxy and I will have a last minute splurge and make a sprint for the finishing line!

Please do Tinks, otherwise the male superiority thing is going to be unbearable!

And will continue whether you beat me or not so shush and and get back in the kitchen ;)

Time to get out of the kitchen BB, you know it is not a man's world! besides should you not now be making your way over water to the green land of Kent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back