• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Weekly Points Round 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Shameful ... its the only way to describe this weeks efforts .. 5 players scored only 1 point each, but if you think that is poor then there are another 7 who actually achieved less than that :doh:

Drastic Sturgeon takes this weeks honours with a mere 7, one ahead of essexblue, SUFC Al and southend aussies

Full round up to follow in a bit

7 Drastic Sturgeon
6 essexblue
6 southend aussies
6 SUFC Al
5 Kristof
4 BLUEBLOOD
4 class
4 davidovolic
4 DtS
4 LuckyLuca
4 Napster
4 Shrimper Wez
4 Shrimpersarmy
3 Cricko
3 DoDtS
3 Emu
3 Flinty
3 manor15
3 Nobby Snide
3 OldBlueLady
3 Roxy
1 BrettieAngell
1 canveyshrimper
1 CyrilSneer
1 ol blue eyes
1 Vange Shrimper
0 BLUEBLOOD Junior
0 Dave Smiths Love Child
0 ldnfatso
0 sammyboy
0 The Big Shrimp
0 Tinks
0 Wickford Shrimper

Shameful ... its the only way to describe this weeks efforts ..

Drastic Sturgeon takes this weeks honours with a mere 7, one ahead of essexblue, SUFC Al and southend aussies

Hmm.

So I'm the best this week but only because everyone else was crap.

Still I'll take that :clap: :D

Lee,

Can Dad of DtS please be deducted some more points. Last night on the phone he told me I have six for the week which left me happy. It turns out I have four which is not so good.

I think for relaying false info he should take a points penalty?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee,

Can Dad of DtS please be deducted some more points. Last night on the phone he told me I have six for the week which left me happy. It turns out I have four which is not so good.

I agree totally mate -20 sound good ??

Is it still the pound a point rule ?? Every pound you pay someone gets hit .. i can't believe these clowns never sussed it last year when you won the cup, and now its working like a dream in the league .. i get the cash and you the glory

Happy happy days

I agree totally mate -20 sound good ??

Is it still the pound a point rule ?? Every pound you pay someone gets hit .. i can't believe these clowns never sussed it last year when you won the cup, and now its working like a dream in the league .. i get the cash and you the glory

Happy happy days

Oh feck, this was supposed to be a PM and now i can't seem to delete it .. oh lordy whatever have i done

Lee,

It was all Ldnfatso's fault honest gov, he told me to lull you into a false sense of security, before hitting you with the big one next week in the Cup.

Can my points be put back please and double ... no let's make it tripple .... points deducted from fasto!!!!

DoDtS

It was all Ldnfatso's fault honest gov, he told me to lull you into a false sense of security, before hitting you with the big one next week in the Cup.

Can my points be put back please and double ... no let's make it tripple .... points deducted from fasto!!!!

DoDtS

How much you paying per point Pete ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back