• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan

great win....only one more....then maybe!!!! Two world champion teams(cricket&rugger),sounds great....and maybe tomorrow LEWIS

England were unreal yesterday, what a performance.
Such a shame it won't be Wales but we have to make even more certain we beat the Saffers

You should read some NZ newspapers. I did. The were very impressed with England and made the point that the scoreline flattered New Zealand. We totally outplayed them.

Can we do the same next week? Here's hoping.

We were still 10 points ahead with 30 minutes to go. I said to my wife that I might be able to relax if we're still 10 points ahead with 3 minutes to go. With three minutes to go, we were 12 points ahead and I still couldn't relax!

I was quite annoyed we conceded the silly try from the line out (that we'd been smashing up until then). I wonder if a recent All Black team has failed to score in entire game?

I was quite annoyed we conceded the silly try from the line out (that we'd been smashing up until then). I wonder if a recent All Black team has failed to score in entire game?

That was my fault. I said to my wife that now isn't the time to lose our line out. 2 seconds later they'd scored.

That was my fault. I said to my wife that now isn't the time to lose our line out. 2 seconds later they'd scored.

Right, you can sit in the garden shed at 9.00 am on Saturday for a couple of hours. :Angry Mob:

BTW: You know England hasn't played a European team the entire tournament?

Apparently England crossed the half way line during the Haka. **** it, a price worth paying.

FFS, they didn't even do anything. One team is allowed to try to intimidate the other, if the other does anything they get punished?

That's your view of the Haka, it's not mine. My view is that the Haka is a compliment to New Zealand's opponents: it means they consider you a worthy opponent and are showing you respect. It's not used for intimidation at all.

Watch this Haka

They are not trying to intimidate, they're showing respect to a teacher who is retiring. I would argue that once you see a Haka for what it is it will inspire you, not intimidate you.

Last edited:
Back