• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan

Well that did not go as I expected, but fair play to the Springbok, they dominated the scrum and line-out, and England had no answer.

I tip my hat to South Africa, they were just the better team around on the day, and England just did not turn up,.

But overall it has been a great tournament, I especially liked following the Japanese team, and what great hosts they were. :Clap:

Full Time

Final.jpg

Posh silver spoon mugs, s**t fans for a s**t sport
I guess you do not like proper Rugby, and by that post, assume you do not like fans of that sport, including those on this forum.

You are entitled you your option, but you will understand there will be some that do not agree with you, including me.

Wasted 3 pints of Guinness at the pub. We didn't show up unfortunately. Well done SA.

Battered up front. Out played elsewhere. Did I mention the total battering up front.

S.A. Did to us what we did to New Zealand. Forced us to kick too much, which gave them the ball back. Too many handling errors and silly penalties given away. Their scum was awesome. The best team, with the better tactics won.

I think Katie Sands at WalesOnLine has been drinking to much of this.

download.jpg

Just for the record

England got to the final by beating The All Blacks 19-7 and ended up in 2nd place after being beaten in the final by the winning Springbok 12-32.

Wales did not make the final after losing their semi-final, and also lost the 3rd/4th playoff against The All Blacks 40-17 to end up in 4th place.

Here's 3 Australians in a row not putting their medals on after we beat them in 2003, was there a media storm about how Australia had disrespected us for doing so? No, because it isn't disrespectful.

Back