• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rules on classifieds..

loz

President
Hello mods

I'm selling my vintage custard splat shirt which I imagine will be of interest for a few folks here. Is there anywhere on the forum it's allowed to post links to such things? No worries if not but wanted to check.

Cheers!

Hello mods

I'm selling my vintage custard splat shirt which I imagine will be of interest for a few folks here. Is there anywhere on the forum it's allowed to post links to such things? No worries if not but wanted to check.

Cheers!

Think you’d be ok with a 91-92 or a 2005-06 but don’t think as responsible moderators we can allow offensive items like that to be sold.

Some people want to pay appropriate respect to Regis Coulbault 😂
Wouldn’t an away shirt be better to pay homage to that win v Gillingham where we trailed 89 minutes?

And having checked 3 of his 4 goals were away from home. He also apparently scored at Brentford on Boxing Day, a game I can only remember for his compatriot Sada N’Dire’s tackle/assault/red card and in a 5-1 defeat at Grimsby that I missed but makes me cry just reading the line-up.

Wouldn’t an away shirt be better to pay homage to that win v Gillingham where we trailed 89 minutes?

And having checked 3 of his 4 goals were away from home. He also apparently scored at Brentford on Boxing Day, a game I can only remember for his compatriot Sada N’Dire’s tackle/assault/red card and in a 5-1 defeat at Grimsby that I missed but makes me cry just reading the line-up.
Did you eat your copy of ‘Southend United: The Official History of The Blues’ @Yorkshire Blue ? Any stat no matter how old or obscure you seem to know it. I can’t remember what I had for breakfast.

Did you eat your copy of ‘Southend United: The Official History of The Blues’ @Yorkshire Blue ? Any stat no matter how old or obscure you seem to know it. I can’t remember what I had for breakfast.
No, the Official History of the Blues only goes up to 1992… 😂

But those are the type of games you remember. Falling behind in the first minute only to equalise in injury time and then win is epic. It’s games like that and scoring with 8 men at Swansea that make you travel to godforsaken places like Bromley in case that’s the game where something extraordinary happens.

But in all those years since Boxing Day 1997 I haven’t seen a tackle worse than Sada N’Diaye’s. That’s why I could remember the red card but not that it was Regis Coubault who apparently equalised that day.

Hello mods

Cheers!
Can you put it in this new forum please.

Last edited:
Back