• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From what I heard there are higher division clubs interested in Cresswell, so yes I'm quite sure we'd get a fee should he move on.

Every time there is news of some possibility of movement on the Fossetts Farm project, a load of negative rumours spring up and start circulating. By nature of things, very occasionally part of one of these rumours turns out to be true - but rarely. As I have said previously, there are lots of people out there desperate to bring Ron down, and indifferent to the possibility that SUFC will go with him. And just because "respected" 'Zoners in the Green Man repeat a rumour, it doesn't make it true.

Actually the Tara Brady thing has been going around for some time now, well before anything on Fossetts.

He is owed hundreds of thousands and he no doubt wants it back at some point....

The majority of the stuff posted on here is ******** so I'll assume both of these rumours are ******** as well!

I know it has. It's interesting though that it surfaces again just now with the twist of "imminent court action".

Well if the date is this Thursday then it would be no surprise at all of course. Ive no idea if that is the case though as Ive not heard anything from reliable sources Id take it with a pinch of sale.

Im not sure that there are any more rumours going around just because of Fossetts (which other than the council agreement hasnt really changed anyway). There are always these types of rumours going around all of the time now, and thats purely because we are in the mess we are. I dont see it as an agenda, just the way it is.

People believe and spread the daftest of things, there was someone on here a while back saying Freddy was on 5k a week because he heard it from someone at the ground.

Well if the date is this Thursday then it would be no surprise at all of course. Ive no idea if that is the case though as Ive not heard anything from reliable sources Id take it with a pinch of sale.

Im not sure that there are any more rumours going around just because of Fossetts (which other than the council agreement hasnt really changed anyway). There are always these types of rumours going around all of the time now, and thats purely because we are in the mess we are. I dont see it as an agenda, just the way it is.

People believe and spread the daftest of things, there was someone on here a while back saying Freddy was on 5k a week because he heard it from someone at the ground.

Know something we don't?

:winking:

I have been on the court listings etc and can't seem to find any confirmation. But I can be a bit thick at times. Any official news etc. Must be one person 'in the know'

I have been on the court listings etc and can't seem to find any confirmation. But I can be a bit thick at times. Any official news etc. Must be one person 'in the know'
Cricko? Come on, you're still on good terms with Tara...

Is Thursday!!

Can you now confirm the details of the High Court action?

Now for the next anti-Ron bollocks please!

ps. No Ron fan ..but hey a little accuracy or fact would not go amiss!

Back