• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Heard a rumour that a take over is imminent now the stadium an be started and will have no bearing on the other projects.

Im hearing its people who looked at Glasgow rangers previously.

Heard a rumour that a take over is imminent now the stadium an be started and will have no bearing on the other projects.

Im hearing its people who looked at Glasgow rangers previously.
Well ive just had a email from malyasia saying ive got a relative thats left me 10.2 million dollars when it clears i might go and talk buisness with ron

If I was considering a job in the north - my family and Mrs would either move with me or I would not take the job.

How very, very bizarre!

Not really. If you read the Wembley programme, you'd see that Chris Barker's wife and kids live in Cardiff and when he has a day off he drives there to visit.

Footballers often only have 1 or 2 year contracts. If I had kids I wouldnt be dragging them all over the place having to change schools and move house etc every 2 years.

Footballers often only have 1 or 2 year contracts. If I had kids I wouldnt be dragging them all over the place having to change schools and move house etc every 2 years.

Which is also why people like Les Ferdinand get themselves a pilot's license and fly themselves to training.

If I was considering a job in the north - my family and Mrs would either move with me or I would not take the job.

How very, very bizarre!
House prices could have something to do with it. He could be buy a 5 bed mansion playing for Crewe for the same money as a 2 room terrace here.

House prices could have something to do with it. He could be buy a 5 bed mansion playing for Crewe for the same money as a 2 room terrace here.

Look , I've already said this , but will say it again.
The guy flat shares with Barry Corr - BARRY CORR !
You can't put a price on that.
He can get another wife , but not another chance to live with Barry !

Look , I've already said this , but will say it again.
The guy flat shares with Barry Corr - BARRY CORR !
You can't put a price on that.
He can get another wife , but not another chance to live with Barry !

What a lucky guy, makes me jelous #manlove

So footballers are expected to live away from wife and kids until their mid-30's?? Nonsense x

S'funny, I thought Barry Corr had a missus and a young'un. They came to Great Wakering Rovers pre-season year before last. Last time I looked, his missus didn't remotely resemble a football player!

So footballers are expected to live away from wife and kids until their mid-30's?? Nonsense x

Coughlan and Corr both do it. You'd be surprised how many do. Corr's missus is still in Swindon and Coughlans family still in Sheffield.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Coughlan and Corr both do it. You'd be surprised how many do. Corr's missus is still in Swindon and Coughlans family still in Sheffield.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Now that surprises me, I thought Coughlan's family were living locally.

To be honest, the reason Cresswell has played so well this season is probably because his kids haven't been keeping him up all night. He moves back to Rotherham, kids wake him up with nightmares or he stays up to do the 11pm feed and next match he drifts off and loses track of the centre forward and that's it, 0-1 and everyone wishes he stayed down bloody south. You couldn't make it up.

Back