• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Hall goes to Rotherham

As long as he knuckles down and keeps his attitude in check then he won't struggle to find a club.

Yes we got him from them,needs to knuckle down otherwise he will slip away and waste his talent

I always thought the move away from the area was a big mistake for him. Maybe someone more local might take a punt on him.

Blimey, what a drop. Thought at least a League Two club would give him a go. Still, that's what he deserves. Needs to spend less time on social media and work his way back up now.

The lad should be able to get fit and have some home family time while living on his chumps hip money. I expect him to then get a div1 side in NEw Year.

Clever move from Hall, can't play for a league club til January so this is a good chance for him to keep fit and try to rebuild his reputation so clubs will be interested (ie. "look at me, I'm not really a big-time charlie as I'm playing for my old club for nothing!").

Where next though? I'd have thought league 1. Weren't peterborough interested at one point? And that fat Scottish **** at Rotherham?

I would have thought Hall will get a move back into the football league this month.Unless he is happy to stay at Bromley for the time being.

In the nicest possible way, I think that's a valuable lesson he's learned the hard way. He didn't have the best of attitudes and probably thought he'd already made it once he signed on the dotted line for Leeds. Hopefully he's sorted himself out and wouldn't mind Brown to get him in on trial and just run the rule over him, see if he would rock the ship or not. Have to say, Hurst and Hall either side of a striker is probably as good as it gets in League 2.

Think Phil Brown will be very careful who he signs, just in case anything upsets the team spirit and togetherness. Think it unlikely Hall will fit the bill, talented he may be.

That is the thing with football, if a player improves the team, virtually anything can be forgiven. And of course managers have huge egos, they believe they can change the attitude of any player, no matter how bad they may appear to have behaved.

Last edited:
Back