• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Hall goes to Rotherham

Needs to get himself fit then.Could be a really good move for him

Yes. I think it may be a good move for him - I am one of the people that never warmed to him though.

I know there were the statistics about "assists" (still don't understand that term as I would have thought all the players in the team were "assisting" in trying to win the game) but overall I was not too bothered that he left.

Still, good luck to him.

He knows that if he doesn’t play here then he won’t earn money, that is the incentive for him to keep himself on the right path.

That's what happens when you post daft things on Twitter Ryan............

Would be surprised if he done well in all honesty. They seem to be going for a new record of most players in a squad and can't see him getting many games either.

Can't see him appearing too much for them in the championship. If a move to a huge club like Leeds doesn't get you motivated then not really sure what will. Hope he kicks on but give him 6 months until he's either released or loaned out to a team in league one/two.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. He should get in touch with Bromley and see if their offer of £15 and a pre-match fry up per game is still on the table.

Tosser

Steve Evans claims there is interest from teams in league one and two to sign Ryan Hall.

I liked Hall when he was with us, but I think his ego is way bigger than his actual talent. Just four starts in the Championship and only nine in League 1 in 29 months since he left suggest he isn't that good.

I liked Hall when he was with us, but I think his ego is way bigger than his actual talent. Just four starts in the Championship and only nine in League 1 in 29 months since he left suggest he isn't that good.

Nice to have some statistics to back up your view (as is the modern way) - I would have just said he wasn't that good!

Back