• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ryan Hall kicked out

If he wanted to come back we'd be insane not to have him. The boy is pure class. Imagine hall on the left and hurst on the right. Corr would be in seventh heaven.

However it isn't going to happen

Not impressed with how he engineered his move away but whilst he may have "issues" Id like to see him back.

Cant see that he would want to, or we would want him though after the way he behaved.

Having him and Hurst would be mouth watering though.

I would take him back happily. Hurst and Hall would destroy this division. He is clearly a div but cant ague with his talent. That said he will get snapped up by someone bigger I am sure.

He wasn't a problem or disruption while he was here, unlike Moshni, McCormack, Dickinson, Leon Clarke etc. He was more like Bailey who was clearly better than us and manipulated a move away. I'd have him back in a flash if he felt happy to drop down to L2. He'd start every game which is probably what he's looking for.

He wasn't a problem or disruption while he was here, unlike Moshni, McCormack, Dickinson, Leon Clarke etc. He was more like Bailey who was clearly better than us and manipulated a move away. I'd have him back in a flash if he felt happy to drop down to L2. He'd start every game which is probably what he's looking for.

Wasn't he one of the trio that caused problems on an away trip to Morecambe?

Wasn't he one of the trio that caused problems on an away trip to Morecambe?

Ahh yeah, that sounds right. I knew it was Dickinson and Ferdinand, but forgot about Hall.

Was it really a big issue? Sturrock wasn't happy but it's more about how the team-mates feel, IMO.

Ahh yeah, that sounds right. I knew it was Dickinson and Ferdinand, but forgot about Hall.

Was it really a big issue? Sturrock wasn't happy but it's more about how the team-mates feel, IMO.

True and most of the squad has changed since then. I can't see him wanting to come back here though.

Spot on comments. Only think I would add is here nearly got jailed and was he part of the spit roast squad as well while he was here but agreed he didn't cause any issues for us on the field really.

Never going to happen as doubt we can afford half of him but still good to hope. I actually liked him a lot as a player so I do wish him the best. Shame he is so brain dead really.

All 3 have done pretty much **** all since leaving! Ferdi slumming it at Northampton on loan and Dicko at Stockport

All 3 have done pretty much **** all since leaving! Ferdi slumming it at Northampton on loan and Dicko at Stockport

Ferdinand played over 30 games in the Championship last season and Dickinson got a serious injury which seems to have ruined his career.

Really? :zzzzz: Some kind of vendetta here? Prove to me Macca was a disruptive influence other than being involved with Barrett in trying to stand up for their right to be paid.

I could see Sheffield united going for him. He was ok there

Really? Was he? I thought the opposite ........... that he (Hall) wasn't very good at Sheffield United.

I can't see many managers thinking that Hall would be a good catch. There were some statistics that showed Hall was fabulous but the game is more than just about a set of figures (unless you are Cambridge United in the late 80s was it? :'()

Back