• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Even though there is nil chance of it happening would you welcome Ryan Hall back ?

• Total voters
cracking player but wouldnt want this THUG living back in our area let alone playing for our club always seems trouble and the way he left makes me hate him tbh

I'd take him back, but more as a striker than a winger. If we could get him on an affordable loan, he'd immediately be pushing Freddy for most talented player at the club. A strike force of Freddy, Hall & Corr would be up with the best in this league.

Yeah he was disruptive here, but that a lot to do with his stupidity letting him be led astray by the likes of Dickenson, ignorance is no plea, but with no disruptive influences you'd hope he could stay clear of trouble this time.

I'd take him back, but more as a striker than a winger. If we could get him on an affordable loan, he'd immediately be pushing Freddy for most talented player at the club. A strike force of Freddy, Hall & Corr would be up with the best in this league.

Yeah he was disruptive here, but that a lot to do with his stupidity letting him be led astray by the likes of Dickenson, ignorance is no plea, but with no disruptive influences you'd hope he could stay clear of trouble this time.

Who wasn't at the club when the "incident" happened.

Clicked No but meant to click Yes. Awesome player for us, and was more consistent with his crossing than Hurst. If the opportunity came, I'd be dissapointed not to see us atleast try to get him.

No better than what we have now - overrated by lots on here in my opinion

Thought he was a great player personally, creative and able to score goals. However Hurst also does that so unless we were to play both I wouldnt bring him back.

There is no way he would want to anyway so all hypothetical.

Thought he was a great player personally, creative and able to score goals. However Hurst also does that so unless we were to play both I wouldnt bring him back.

There is no way he would want to anyway so all hypothetical.

Stop it, the thought is too much

No. Another young footballer who's got too big for his boots, puts stupid things on social media and wasted his talent and deserves to rot away in reserve/non-league. He was the best winger in League Two in his second season for us but he's hardly played football since then. Shame cos when he went to Leeds I thought he was capable of cracking that level.

In our play off season, didn't he end up with more assists than any other player in the PL or FL, plus 9 or 10 goals as well?

It is hard to turn down that sort of talent if he is prepared to knuckle down and work hard. And at the moment we don't really have anyone with his skill or pace combined. Although I have only seen us play six times this season, Hurst looks a shadow of the player he was last term. And it easy to see why Bradford released Atkinson when they got promoted.

That said, a L1 club will probably take a punt for month.

In our play off season, didn't he end up with more assists than any other player in the PL or FL, plus 9 or 10 goals as well?

It is hard to turn down that sort of talent if he is prepared to knuckle down and work hard. And at the moment we don't really have anyone with his skill or pace combined. Although I have only seen us play six times this season, Hurst looks a shadow of the player he was last term. And it easy to see why Bradford released Atkinson when they got promoted.

That said, a L1 club will probably take a punt for month.

I think Atkinson's quite a useful player actually.

Back