• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Been mentioned already, think we have another 4 months from him if I have to be honest.

He apparently hasn't been well all week and CP tweeted that he is a doubt for Saturday due to the illness. Other than that no other mention of any issues.

Does make me wonder if he is off as with Martin, Husrt, Hall and Tomlin we do seem to have a lot of winger options for one.

Hurst seems almost a direct replacement?

(PS Appreciate Tomlin is a forward but think he has spent time on the wing).

Surely it's about time we got the nutritionist to look at his diet and find out why he's always ill. He must have such a weak immune system.

I find it hard to believe this story about this illness, as with the Mohsni one I am suspicious of both excuses given out.

Ryan Hall is yesterday's news. Get Corr with the flick ons or hold up looking for support and Harris with a slightly deeper Sherringham role. Eastwood will give an outlet out wide to pick up the ball anyway. With Hall we have another dimension. Without Hall we will cope just as well. Those 3 up front next season are probably best complete front line in the bottom 2 tiers.

Assuming we won't hear any news on Hall or Mohsni today, with no training, I don't suppose they will be involved on Saturday. Surely one of the best indications for their future will be if they put in an appearance Sunday?

Someone should nip down to Waitrose - the rest of the team were there on Saturday ..................:nope:

Otherwise I think you are all potty - the lad has been ill and all sorts of theories start to emerge which, even for my bohemian taste, are a little odd.
Ryan, if you are reading this, put down the spade (he loves landscape gardening you know) and get your boots on. :thumbsup:

I find it hard to believe this story about this illness, as with the Mohsni one I am suspicious of both excuses given out.

Perfectly normal for a player to suddenly disappear and not be heard of at a key point in the season. Hmmn.

I could live with Mohsni leaving, but will be gutted if Hall goes.

I have checked with the Ministry of Defence and they have had no reported U.F.O. sightings in the Essex area in the last few weeks so I think we can rule out that he has been abducted by aliens .............:facepalm:

Back