• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bromlee

Firstly let me congratulate you on what turned out to be a cracking season, ten/eleven months ago things looked bleak but your club, players, manager and fans turned things around.

last pre-season you signed Ryan from us and a few of you posted on our forum asking about him and his temperament etc, so after his first season with you i would be interested to know your opinions???

I gather from the press he has signed a new 24 month deal which is great for the kid.

As for us, we won the first 7 games in conf south, was winning the league for months then basically fell to pieces and finished 11th!!

It makes me proud being a Bromley fan that Ryan, amongst other now pro playes once wore our shirt and that we maybe just a little helped their move into the pro ranks.

Best of luck next season, i hope with less turmoil this year you make a real go for promotion and i look forward to watching you get promoted to league one

Bromlee

Have you got any more like him?

Actually we have, one of our players was featured in "shoot" magazine on line being touted as the next Gareth Bale, trialed at Charlton and Crawley along with a few other pro clubs, then got injured, luckily we have got him contracted i believe, but he will no doubt play at a far higher level than us.

Hall has been brilliant, lead the division in assists I believe and scored 9 goals after taking a few months to settle. Exciting to watch and a real favourite at Roots Hall.

How did your Christmas parties go?

On the field he's come on leaps and bounds under Paul Sturrock's tutelage to become our most important attacking player.

He started well against derby in pre-season but then for some reason didn't hit the form we now know we can reach. First half of the season he was limited to a few starts but you could see he had something about him. second half the season was a different story, he hit form scored a few which made his confidence sky high. he started getting plenty of assists and turned himself into the first player on the teamsheet. He scored plenty of crackers and as already stated he got 2nd in player of the year.

It seems his night in jail this year has really woken him up and hopefully for good. He's a great talent and I feel he really appreciates what sufc have done for him.

Actually we have, one of our players was featured in "shoot" magazine on line being touted as the next Gareth Bale, trialed at Charlton and Crawley along with a few other pro clubs, then got injured, luckily we have got him contracted i believe, but he will no doubt play at a far higher level than us.

If you are talking about Dunk, then I believe he is out of contract this summer? Looks like there are a fair few clubs interested in taking him on as well. Maybe we are one of them...Perhaps Hall can have a word in his shell like.

Back