• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Surely not?! Rotherham?! Don't doubt the interest, but he wouldn't entertain them...would he?! I expected interest, but if he goes then surely it would be to a team in the league above.

My feeling is that he seems settled, at least in the south; and so Rotherham seems a parallel move up to Yorkshire which is a little random. Maybe he wants a fresh challenge. A shame if he goes, but I'd expect Luggy will have replacements lined up and I like Martin

Said it was on the cards didn't I. Of course no one will leave Southend will they. Its their dream club isn't it.

If this happens, then the club should be ashamed of themselves. Cant see it myself. He's a london lad and needs to be near his little girl.

If this happens, then the club should be ashamed of themselves. Cant see it myself. He's a london lad and needs to be near his little girl.

Why should they be ashamed? We all know it's pretty much impossible to keep a player who doesn't want to stay (assuming that's the case)

The Rotherham forum now think that Hall is moving to Shrewsbury. I think they must be reading the footbll rumours website.

Would hope he wouldn't leave unless it was for a Championship club, although thats probably just the fan in me talking.

The Rotherham forum now think that Hall is moving to Shrewsbury. I think they must be reading the footbll rumours website.
Well then, it has to be true! Can't see Hall going anywhere sideways, up a division maybe but not sideways.

Said it was on the cards didn't I. Of course no one will leave Southend will they. Its their dream club isn't it.

Please remind me when you said Hall was leaving. I want to make sure you get the credit for announcing him leaving before it happens, which I assume you can now confirm is going to happen and to which club?

From Rotherham :

Otsemobor
Heard a rumour from a mate who's spotted someone looking remarkably like jon otsemobor meeting our good manager today in Carlton Park.

Recently released by the pigs and possible back up for Hunt or to play on right wing?!

re: Otsemobor
hmmm interesting..Ryan Hall looks a lot like Otsemobor...lets get this rumour up and running...

Ryan Hall
Will sign shortly, thanks to rolymiller for correcting my earlier post!

No, it's only been Nicky "****" Bailey's dream club....until the next one came along.

From Rotherham :
Heard a rumour from a mate who's spotted someone looking remarkably like jon otsemobor meeting our good manager today in Carlton Park.

It's a wind-up, as they refer to good manager instead of a fat cheating ****.

Anyway, it's not a bad rumour as Ron Martin might feel pressured into selling Hall as he [FAOD Hall]'s a criminal and the sentiment on the goalkeeping thread seemed to be that we don't want criminals at Roots Hall.

Whereas Rotherham's stance is they very much do want criminals, as evidenced by their choice of manager.

After a cryptic "transfer target locked in talks" story they have just announced they have signed Scott Shearer from Crawley.

However they think there is one more signing....

Been on to hensonsprman as he now has three in a row!!!

Henson has had a message from his source...the message is BELIEVE...the next signing is a tricky black winger.

If you are correct Henson then a bottle of Bolli is on its way.

After a cryptic "transfer target locked in talks" story they have just announced they have signed Scott Shearer from Crawley.

However they think there is one more signing....

And I think thats their third signing already and we have signed, or are linked to, rumours are...Nada.

Seeing as Evans has made noises about every player he is after its odd he hasnt mentioned Hall.

Back