• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Posh latest signing

Peterborough agree a loan deal with Premier League West Brom for teenager striker Saido Berahino. The 19-year-old joins Posh until 2 January, although Albion have the right to recall him after 28 days.

Berahino had successful spells with Northampton and Brentford last season, scoring a combined total of 10 goals in 23 appearances for the two clubs.

Probably closes the door for Hall.

Posh latest signing

Peterborough agree a loan deal with Premier League West Brom for teenager striker Saido Berahino. The 19-year-old joins Posh until 2 January, although Albion have the right to recall him after 28 days.

Berahino had successful spells with Northampton and Brentford last season, scoring a combined total of 10 goals in 23 appearances for the two clubs.

Probably closes the door for Hall.

are we talking[behind the green door]that sort of door ????:blush:

Perhaps Hall's head would be in the right place now if he returned to SUFC? After all rejection by Blackpool and apparent lack of interest from Peterborough may have reset his expectations? I initially thought there was no way back for him but with an already thin squad and no sign of getting any money for him (or the French bloke) I'd take him back.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that, at most clubs, when a player or players are being tracked by bigger clubs they continue to play for their current team until aforementioned bigger club makes an offer which is accepted. Said player will then join that bigger club once personal terms are agreed.

It does seem a bit strange that at our club players being tracked by bigger clubs don't play for their current club because they spend a lot of time either a) sulking (abroad) or b) on trial.

OK I'm using 2 specific instances to generalise but you can see my point.

Have we really missed him then?

In terms of creativity probably not but no one from the midfield looks like they know where the back of the net is. He does. But pointless debate really as he wont play for us again, time to get rid and get someone else in who wants to play for the club.

Back