• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
I haven't heard anything about him for a while unless I have missed something. Presume he is still with us but not in the squad recently so whats going on?

No, don't think so, think he's training with Blackpool still, and they're just waiting to announce the loan to coincide with dates for the transfer window to open.

Was reading an interview with the Blackpool manager in last weeks Blackpool Gazette. Although he was impressed with Hall, he thought that he had better players in his first team. Blackpool currently have 45 full professionals on the books and were not interested in signing back up players. Unless this is a cunning plan to reduce any transfer fee, I don't think Blackpool will be signing him.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were waiting for 93 days before January the 2nd, so the loan covers the whole Christmas period. Think that will be the end of the week.

Would welcome Hally back, infact if Blackpool don't announce it soon I would get him back and either sell him In Jan or use him to our advantage (top assister in country last two years) until the summer when his contract runs out.

Although Hurst and Martin are doing well and have good attributes, Hally also has that X factor.

As for the hard done by Frenchman, get rid or keep him back in the UK (Essex) and make him train alone every day, extra training, community work etc. Why should he be on a jolly in Paris on our money

Hall will not return.

They will no doubt make it official as late as they can to save him having to come back in December.

According to mohsni we aren't paying him....

Hall will not return.

They will no doubt make it official as late as they can to save him having to come back in December.

According to mohsni we aren't paying him....

I don't think mohsni has a leg to stand on as he has refused to play

Is it true that we are under this Embargo because of non payment of that french ***** wages .

The Hall situation is a strange one though. I can't think of another club at our level where a player disappears off the radar for this long pending a transfer. Usually either he stays or goes. Also the longer he's at Blackpool without having signed, the more chance Holloway gets to look at him and decide he isn't worth a punt. We should be wary. Hopefully neither side has burned their bridges so if necessary he can be reintegrated into the squad. Unlike the Frenchman.

The Hall situation is a strange one though. I can't think of another club at our level where a player disappears off the radar for this long pending a transfer. Usually either he stays or goes. Also the longer he's at Blackpool without having signed, the more chance Holloway gets to look at him and decide he isn't worth a punt. We should be wary. Hopefully neither side has burned their bridges so if necessary he can be reintegrated into the squad. Unlike the Frenchman.

As has been said numerous times, he is up there and they are leaving it as late as they can to get his loan to last as close to January they can.

Theres no point in signing him now and then not playing him for a few weeks whilst he is bedded in.

The only thing that concerns me is if, having had him up there for a while, they decide not to take him and send him back.

He'll then be with us until January or some other club takes him on loan. What sort of frame of mind will he be in and how will the fans take to him? Or will luggy just leave him out?

I am sceptical about some of the information above but will keep an open mind (ish) ............

2nd October, 2012 plus 93 days = 3rd January, 2013 .......... that's my calculation using my fingers, toes and anything else I can think of ..............

.... although Blackpool play Hull City on 1st January, 2013.

I note that the BBC site shows Blackpool with 9 midfielders and 10 strikers. Has the world gone mad?

Back