• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hall arguing with fans on Twitter

@stevenh1972: any chance you can earn your money
@R_Hall4: what do you mean mate
@stevenh1972: we are a team that is short of players at the moment but you are not even training with us. wish i could get paid for not working
@R_Hall4: listen mate when I want your opinion I will ask but unless you know what is going don't talk 2 me thanks
@stevenh1972: u don't want to justify your situation thwn?? You have a short memory pal, you needed us at one point
@R_Hall4: listen I don't owe Southend nothing and Southend don't owe me nothing I got given an chance and I took it
@stevenh1972: I call that ungrateful pal
@R_Hall4: Call it what you want mate!! #uninterested
@stevenh1972:

Bovvered?? nope!

@stevenh1972: we are a team that is short of players at the moment but you are not even training with us. wish i could get paid for not working
@R_Hall4: listen mate when I want your opinion I will ask but unless you know what is going don't talk 2 me thanks
@stevenh1972: u don't want to justify your situation thwn?? You have a short memory pal, you needed us at one point
@R_Hall4: listen I don't owe Southend nothing and Southend don't owe me nothing I got given an chance and I took it

@Arselona: @stevenh1972 @prnapper @R_Hall4 I must say if my employer stood by me through a prison sentence I would think I owe them something
@R_Hall4: @Arselona @prnapper @stevenh19721 I did I scored 15 goals and got the most assist in the country sorry that i got the chance to better my life

What a tosser

@Arselona: @stevenh1972 @prnapper @R_Hall4 I must say if my employer stood by me through a prison sentence I would think I owe them something
@R_Hall4: @Arselona @prnapper @stevenh19721 I did I scored 15 goals and got the most assist in the country sorry that i got the chance to better my life

He has a point about scoring 15 goals and being top assists but he shouldn't be doing this.

He is most likely not at all well educated and that is why he finds himself in the twitter situation.

I don't blame him for getting a chance to move on and earn more money and better his career and lifestyle. That's not his fault and as he said no one knows the facts.

Personally, I think that's bang out of order for antagonising him.

He has a point about scoring 15 goals and being top assists but he shouldn't be doing this.

In danger of burning bridges, I can only imagine he's either a) trying to reconcile the Blackpool move or his agent is trying to engineer another move...surely we can't have tow players go AWOL and not honouring contracts.

I asked him if the Blackpool move has fallen through wouldn't it be better to play for us and stay in the window than fall off the radar. his reply

: What part of they dont want me 2 dont you understand. - looks like I'm suffering aggy responses because of Fatso!

In danger of burning bridges, I can only imagine he's either a) trying to reconcile the Blackpool move or his ...surely we can't have tow players go AWOL and not honouring contracts.

I asked him if the Blackpool move has fallen through wouldn't it be better to play for us and stay in the window than fall off the radar. his reply

: What part of they dont want me 2 dont you understand. - looks like I'm suffering aggy responses because of Fatso!

AND fair play that we have a club who only want players playing that want to be out there for the badge on the shirt.
I am a big fan of this!

Dave @JamManUK2000
12m
@R_Hall4 @stevenh1972 Moving on to better things is fine, but do you actually have something better to go to ?

Ryan Hall @R_Hall4
11m
@JamManUK2000 dunno I'm waiting 2 hear my self

Nonsence, if he's got a contract then he needs to honour it and earn his wages. I wouldnt pick up a wage from work if i didnt bother turning up! If he wants to better himself, fair do's but there's ways to do it without making a bad reputation for yourself. What sort of example does he show youngsters in future?

If he had a move lined up then Id have no problem, doesnt sound like he does which begs the question are we paying him ?

It sounds like we have told him not to come back though.

We are definitely not paying Moshni, so I assume we are not paying Hall either.

Why pay 2 big earners that aren't playing at the club when we can't even pay the staff that are working/playing

Why pay 2 big earners that aren't playing at the club when we can't even pay the staff that are working/playing

Are we gonna be expecting a transfer fee then??? If not then the £150k from WHU for Mohsni was a ludicrous decision!

Nonsence, if he's got a contract then he needs to honour it and earn his wages. I wouldnt pick up a wage from work if i didnt bother turning up! If he wants to better himself, fair do's but there's ways to do it without making a bad reputation for yourself. What sort of example does he show youngsters in future?

And if you were told by work that you should stay away would you turn up anyway?

Whatever is going on between Ryan Hall and the club it seems to me to be in everyone's best interests to get him back here until January.

bilel was one of the lowest paid players at the club so i dont know how you think he is a big wage earner as its rubbish, he basic pay was very low.

From what Hall has tweeted the plan is still to get another club.

No suggestion that he is not picking up a wage though, sounds like he is quite happy to be paid.

:hilarious: good to see Ldnfatso having a pop.

he's had an easy time up till now. Lets face it, we are short of funds and yet can afford this to happen. Utterly Ridiculous!

this also makes me so angry! :angry:

so many so called 'Great players' leave our club, think they are better than they are !!!!!

not that many make it at a higher level aside from hooper, gower, Clark & Bailey.
The majority languish in the reserves

I'm all for players bettering themselves, however, do it in the right way!

Back