• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No suggestion that he is not picking up a wage though, sounds like he is quite happy to be paid.

he's had an easy time up till now. Lets face it, we are short of funds and yet can afford this to happen. Utterly Ridiculous!

Why wouldnt he ? We have told him not to come back. If we wanted him here that would be a different kettle of fish.

If we dont want him back and are trying to get rid of him then not paying him would put us under embargo.

It is a ridiculous situation, but if he gets a move it will make sense, if not then we will have to take him back.

Followed the twitter outburst/argument from Ryan Hall, have to say that as a professional who plays for my club i felt like he has shown complete disregard to the fans, club and his team mates.

Saying he owes nothing to SUFC? Is he mad?

Get him out for all i care, Tosser.

this also makes me so angry! :angry:

so many so called 'Great players' leave our club, think they are better than they are !!!!!

not that many make it at a higher level aside from hooper, gower, Clark & Bailey.
The majority languish in the reserves

I'm all for players bettering themselves, however, do it in the right way!

and only one of those left the wrong way

this also makes me so angry! :angry:

so many so called 'Great players' leave our club, think they are better than they are !!!!!

not that many make it at a higher level aside from hooper, gower, Clark & Bailey.
The majority languish in the reserves

I'm all for players bettering themselves, however, do it in the right way!

Barnard, McCormack, Francis, Paynter, Grant.

Plenty have gone on to do ok, and who can blame a player for wanting to better themselves ?

Why wouldnt he ? We have told him not to come back. If we wanted him here that would be a different kettle of fish.

If we dont want him back and are trying to get rid of him then not paying him would put us under embargo.

It is a ridiculous situation, but if he gets a move it will make sense, if not then we will have to take him back.

^ exactly :thumbsup:

If we're not paying Hall or Mohsni then they can surely hand their 14 day notice in like the last lot did.

We are paying Hall.

Then why isn't he in training or on the bench?
If im being paid by an employer but also looking for a new job, i wouldn't just stop turning up to work hoping for a new job..

Why should a Pro' Footballer be any different..

Fine him, why should we pay his wages!:angry::angry::angry:

They are all a division above us, which we'll be in shortly.... Granty I have a lot of time for, very loyal & i hope he will go onto doing great things.
& yes I did say i don't have a problem players bettering themselves.

Then why isn't he in training or on the bench?
If im being paid by an employer but also looking for a new job, i wouldn't just stop turning up to work hoping for a new job..

Why should a Pro' Footballer be any different..

Fine him, why should we pay his wages!:angry::angry::angry:

It was the club's decision to decide he isn't in the right frame of mind to play for the club and not his. They told him to look for another club.

Source?

Football Manager?
used to speak to the guy all the time and i can tell you he was far from happy with what he was getting paid as he thought he was worth more than he was getting and i dont blame him one bit for wanting to do better for himself.

They are all a division above us, which we'll be in shortly.... Granty I have a lot of time for, very loyal & i hope he will go onto doing great things.
& yes I did say i don't have a problem players bettering themselves.

They are in a division above us now, which we may be in, or we may not.

Sorry was it Ryan Hall who got that kicking outside a night club in Southend a few years back ? maybe reading his replys to my fellow Southend Fans just asking for him to come back and help his club out while looking for anther Job

Maybe we can see why he got a kicking now sadly

Tottenham 541 is this your view on Sole Campbell !
at the end of the day we as a club could not manage bilel in the right way and some of it is due to himself and the way he was, the interest from other clubs show he is a usefull player and clubs see how good he could be, shame he is on his way as the club could well do with match winners like hall and bilel at the club right now instead of being stuck in mid-table coz that all we are and all we will be unless we get at least two more players in and quick, dread to think what will happen if we lose on saturday to barnet, get players in now before things get worse even if it means bilel and hall come back to us and play but i very much doubt it.

Sorry was it Ryan Hall who got that kicking outside a night club in Southend a few years back ? maybe reading his replys to my fellow Southend Fans just asking for him to come back and help his club out while looking for anther Job

Maybe we can see why he got a kicking now sadly

Yeah have you read LDNFatsos "questions"? They are rather aggressive and totally ignore the fact the club dont want to play him.

used to speak to the guy all the time and i can tell you he was far from happy with what he was getting paid as he thought he was worth more than he was getting and i dont blame him one bit for wanting to do better for himself.

is that why he signed a 1 year contract?

at the end of the day we as a club could not manage bilel in the right way and some of it is due to himself and the way he was, the interest from other clubs show he is a usefull player and clubs see how good he could be, shame he is on his way as the club could well do with match winners like hall and bilel at the club right now instead of being stuck in mid-table coz that all we are and all we will be unless we get at least two more players in and quick, dread to think what will happen if we lose on saturday to barnet, get players in now before things get worse even if it means bilel and hall come back to us and play but i very much doubt it.

Sorry I'm really confused, what club actually wants either of them at the moment

Back