• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He didnt, we extended it due to a clause in the contract.
and it was on the same money as the season before which he already knew anyway, but when other clubs show interest your head gets turned the other way and some players will want a bit of that as did hall as well.

just goes to show really how much you know eh as clubs dont really show interest in players that are rubbish eh:winking:

Let me tell you, I know nothing about this nonsense however its what I see that counts to me..... both heads have been turned and really they are both punching above there weight.

They both need to knuckle down, put the blue shirt on and play football !

Anyway, if you have a soft spot for spurs, what was your view on Campbell, I would have stung him up by his testicles if I could, that was the least he deserved!!! :smile:

What I don't understand about this is that, as far as I am aware, every other player in the country plays for a club until another club comes in for them, then they move on.

How come we have not one but two of our star players who are doing this in an unconventional way? Do they have the same agent?

What I don't understand about this is that, as far as I am aware, every other player in the country plays for a club until another club comes in for them, then they move on.

How come we have not one but two of our star players who are doing this in an unconventional way? Do they have the same agent?

Mohsni refused to return to the club for preseason.

Hall came back and did play but then we agreed to sell at the transfer window. Its that transfer falling through thats caused all this mess. In normal circumstances if a transfer falls through you just carry one, but as he spent time up there before the loan then fell through it looks like the club have just written him off and expect him to leave.

If it is likely Hall will join another club then there isnt really much point in coming back for a couple of games.

Let me tell you, I know nothing about this nonsense however its what I see that counts to me..... both heads have been turned and really they are both punching above there weight.

They both need to knuckle down, put the blue shirt on and play football !

Anyway, if you have a soft spot for spurs, what was your view on Campbell, I would have stung him up by his testicles if I could, that was the least he deserved!!! :smile:
couldnt give a monkeys about campbell, he done his time and moved on, he didnt exactly do anything better after he left spurs anyway, and i dont actually think hall and bilel are punching above their weight at all, hall has been the best winger we have had at the club for years and you can tell that from the past two seasons and as for bilel, players like him dont come around every day as he is one of few players in the league that can play in many positions and formations and do a good job and would be a good signing for any club, just needs to be managed in the right way of course.

Yeah have you read LDNFatsos "questions"? They are rather aggressive and totally ignore the fact the club dont want to play him.

Sorry Not read the whole thread

I thought he was still under contract with us ... ok good luck to him if hes a free agent :-)

Has Sturrock tried to get his head right? Understand Hall wants a move but if he's back in training then surely he'll be ok and then start playing for his move in January. Very odd imo that the club choses/allows Hall to be left on the outside.

couldnt give a monkeys about campbell, he done his time and moved on, he didnt exactly do anything better after he left spurs anyway, and i dont actually think hall and bilel are punching above their weight at all, hall has been the best winger we have had at the club for years and you can tell that from the past two seasons and as for bilel, players like him dont come around every day as he is one of few players in the league that can play in many positions and formations and do a good job and would be a good signing for any club, just needs to be managed in the right way of course.

You mean the 2 Premier League titles, 2 F.A.Cup winners medals , part of a defence that didn't lose a league game all season and scoring his teams goal ( albeit they lost ) in the Champions League final ????
Yeah , they must have paled into insignifigence compared to his Spurs trophy haul.................

couldnt give a monkeys about campbell, he done his time and moved on, he didnt exactly do anything better after he left spurs anyway,

27764960.jpg

Has Sturrock tried to get his head right? Understand Hall wants a move but if he's back in training then surely he'll be ok and then start playing for his move in January. Very odd imo that the club choses/allows Hall to be left on the outside.

I think it's for Hall to make himself available, isn't it? I hear he's not training with us at the moment. Is that at the clubs request? I'm guessing not judging by his Tweet history.

I think it's for Hall to make himself available, isn't it? I hear he's not training with us at the moment. Is that at the clubs request? I'm guessing not judging by his Tweet history.
think alot of it is not wanting players at the club who could upset other players in the squad if they came back as well, alot of managers see it that way these days.

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 Peterborough are still in for Ryan Hall. The winger speaks exclusively about his future and why he can't go back to Blues in tomorrow's Echo

Hate that already! 'why he can't go back to Blues?!' should be made to and told he's still paid by us and is still a league two player! What is going on with modern day footballers?! Used to premier league prima donna's but league two players having a diva fit?!?! Hate it!!

Don't his tweets imply the exact opposite? That the club don't want him back here right now?

Hate that already! 'why he can't go back to Blues?!' should be made to and told he's still paid by us and is still a league two player! What is going on with modern day footballers?! Used to premier league prima donna's but league two players having a diva fit?!?! Hate it!!

Maybe we should wait for him to say why instead of jumping to conclusions.

Going by Hall's comments in the Echo and the main back page headline today his reason may be that he hasn't been paid. The article also alludes to other players not being paid. Hope this money situation isn't worsening. It was around this period of the year it went wrong in what proved to be Tilson's last season.
thumbsdown%20smilie%20new%20aug.gif

Going by Hall's comments in the Echo and the main back page headline today his reason may be that he hasn't been paid. The article also alludes to other players not being paid. Hope this money situation isn't worsening. It was around this period of the year it went wrong in what proved to be Tilson's last season.

No it doesn't, it says that the first team squad was paid late, on Tuesday instead of last Friday. And I can't see anywhere in the Hall article that says he hasn't been paid.

That would be a handy excuse but most players salaries have not been affected before and Hall hasnt been here for weeks.

Hall, per his own twitter feed, has been told he isnt wanted back. After the Blackpool fiasco and whilst he is trying to find another club this makes sense.

Back