• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
Where is he?

We are told he isn't training with the club, so where is he?

why can't sturrock get his head right.

Dissapointing from Hall after we stuck by him. Nobody is going to deny him a move but this isn't acceptable.

Anyone got any answers?

He has not come back - not sure why or where he is but like that freak Mohsni, Hall is currently our player but not with the club :unsure:

TOTAL farce this is now, if hes not going blackpool surley he should be back training with us and getting considered for the first team.

And moshni why ohh why did we not accept west ham offer!!!

We are in desperate need of money , surley just accept a decent bid and get rid!!!

TOTAL farce this is now, if hes not going blackpool surley he should be back training with us and getting considered for the first team.

And moshni why ohh why did we not accept west ham offer!!!

We are in desperate need of money , surley just accept a decent bid and get rid!!!

The Mohsni bid was pure greed, £150k for a player we don't want, we should have gift wrapped him for that price. Instead, West Ham laugh us away and sign a certain Andy Carroll instead.

With Hally - that boy has a short memory after the club stuck by him. If he is at fault, then sort his head and get him involved. Or is it more complicated which of course we wont know about

He has not come back - not sure why or where he is but like that freak Mohsni, Hall is currently our player but not with the club :unsure:

Ridiculous situation, 2 players we are paying wages for that aren't playing for us. We should cancel Moshni's contract and Hall should be told to ****ing get on with it!

It's about time we had some answers on this situation.

Not signed for Blackpool so why isn't he here? What's going on Sturrock!?

I still think we will see Hall in the near distant future. It's not like he refused to come back like Mohsni (at least we don't know that). One of the best players at the club that is just wasting away and given the current situation (suspensions, injuries), I wouldn't be surprised to see him included on Saturday.

I still think we will see Hall in the near distant future. It's not like he refused to come back like Mohsni (at least we don't know that). One of the best players at the club that is just wasting away and given the current situation (suspensions, injuries), I wouldn't be surprised to see him included on Saturday.

Which begs the question even more, where the **** is he!?

It has been said that there is a far better atmosphere in the dressing room this season. Four playes behaved badly last year, Dickinson, Ferdinand, Hall and Mohsni. None of them are in the dressing room this year. Maybe not just coincidence.

It has been said that there is a far better atmosphere in the dressing room this season. Four playes behaved badly last year, Dickinson, Ferdinand, Hall and Mohsni. None of them are in the dressing room this year. Maybe not just coincidence.

Better atmosphere maybe but better results?

The Mohsni bid was pure greed, £150k for a player we don't want, we should have gift wrapped him for that price. Instead, West Ham laugh us away and sign a certain Andy Carroll instead.

With Hally - that boy has a short memory after the club stuck by him. If he is at fault, then sort his head and get him involved. Or is it more complicated which of course we wont know about

Im not sure It was a choice between one of Mohsni or England international Carroll somehow :stunned:.

He is trialling for other clubs as a defender. Rejecting the offer was the wrong decision with hindsight, but if we had accepted it Im sure there would have been uproar from a lot. He is still at Birmingham so hopefully he will sign, but doesnt seem likely as it drags on.

Hall Im sure they are trying to arrange a new club for, but unless theres someone interested he should be brought back. However whether his head is right or not he is not going to be accepted back into the team by the fans surely. He will get slaughtered every time he does something wrong for not wanting to be here.

All very messy.

With Spicer out now we need to bring Hall back asap. Stick him on the wing and move Hurst inside.

Take out the first 2 games, we've not exactly had a bad start!

Yes agreed. I'm not saying we've had a bad start, and infact have had some very good performances this season already. However as someone else stated on another thread, we've had several games that have been 1-0 due to luck being on the other hand. Hall is a game changer IMO and I doubt we would have lost last night with him on the pitch.

Pretty much on par with last year until Spicer decided to throw last night away for us.

Rare but I agree with Jam Man. Results/points are not too far removed from last seasons and the play is significantly more attractive. Equally we played so poorly in so many games last season and still got the points that it did not make me feel they would sustain it. This season I feel we are almost a pretty decent side and with luck/new additions/confidence we could well mount a serious promotion challenge.

Yes agreed. I'm not saying we've had a bad start, and infact have had some very good performances this season already. However as someone else stated on another thread, we've had several games that have been 1-0 due to luck being on the other hand. Hall is a game changer IMO and I doubt we would have lost last night with him on the pitch.

To be honest I dont think we would have lost last night if Spicer had not been sent off. Also think we would have won if Tomlin was playing. He is a handful. Not so good in front of goal but poses so many problems he gives the rest of the team time and space. If he had been on and we had won we would not be so bothered about Hall and I think thats how it should be.

Hall arguing with fans on Twitter

@stevenh1972: any chance you can earn your money
@R_Hall4: what do you mean mate
@stevenh1972: we are a team that is short of players at the moment but you are not even training with us. wish i could get paid for not working
@R_Hall4: listen mate when I want your opinion I will ask but unless you know what is going don't talk 2 me thanks
@stevenh1972: u don't want to justify your situation thwn?? You have a short memory pal, you needed us at one point
@R_Hall4: listen I don't owe Southend nothing and Southend don't owe me nothing I got given an chance and I took it
@stevenh1972: I call that ungrateful pal
@R_Hall4: Call it what you want mate!! #uninterested

@Arselona: @stevenh1972 @prnapper @R_Hall4 I must say if my employer stood by me through a prison sentence I would think I owe them something
@R_Hall4: @Arselona @prnapper @stevenh19721 I did I scored 15 goals and got the most assist in the country sorry that i got the chance to better my life

Last edited:

Last night was due to being down to 10 men for 80 minutes.

Having Hall in the sde will always improve us but last night was because of Spicer's recklessness.

I would love Hall back in the team personally, but I think we look better at the moment that we did last year, if we could stop getting sent off that would be nice....

Hall arguing with fans on Twitter

@stevenh1972: any chance you can earn your money
@R_Hall4: what do you mean mate
@stevenh1972: we are a team that is short of players at the moment but you are not even training with us. wish i could get paid for not working
@R_Hall4: listen mate when I want your opinion I will ask but unless you know what is going don't talk 2 me thanks
@stevenh1972: u don't want to justify your situation thwn?? You have a short memory pal, you needed us at one point
@R_Hall4: listen I don't owe Southend nothing and Southend don't owe me nothing I got given an chance and I took it
@stevenh1972: I call that ungrateful pal
@R_Hall4: Call it what you want mate!! #uninterested
@stevenh1972:

ldnfatso is just continuing his tradition of chasing our talented wingers out of town.

Back