• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saw him (and his cousin) playing for Merstham in the Isthmian League a month or so back.

He seemed pretty keen to get away from us five years ago.

Great player at the time, but no Ryan, that ship has sailed.

Yep, pretty clear since then that he's never come close to replicating the form he showed with us. Been downhill ever since.

I wouldn't rule this out.

Ron loves signing ex-players to boost season ticket sales (I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dervite rejoined us).

Maybe Chris Powell fulfils that this season.

His record since leaving us is abysmal and it's no wonder he finds himself back in non-league.

Wouldn't want him back if I am honest, don't recall him leaving on the best of terms ie refusing to play.

Ryan's options:

• Contact the club, ask to come in and train, play as a trialist for the under 23's or something and see where that takes him.
  • Ask thin air on social media

I think he took the best option.

Yeah I saw this thread got moved coz of a supposed link to SUEPA but for me its nothing to do with that?!

Just seemed like a "Come And Get Me" plea. But very odd coz I totally agree with other posters above he's done nothing since leaving us. And he's known for having a terrible attitude so after the recent numerous problems with Ranger I think Ron will think twice about signing these types of player in the future.

I wouldn't rule this out.

Ron loves signing ex-players to boost season ticket sales (I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dervite rejoined us).

Maybe Chris Powell fulfils that this season.

Me either - I presume you say that in knowledge that CP signed Dervitte for Charlton?

Back