• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Inniss

24 and never played more than 18 league games in a season, despite going out on season long loans each year. Remarkable he keeps getting loans to clubs in the league really.

I think what’s even more surprising is that he is still a Crystal Palace player!

I think what’s even more surprising is that he is still a Crystal Palace player!

They must have forgotten about him and he just keeps turning up. Hands down the worst player I’ve ever seen and I remember the Dave Morley era!

Shown a straight red for violent conduct in injury time for violent conduct in injury time for Newport against West Ham under21s in the efl Cup.

Shown a straight red for violent conduct in injury time for violent conduct in injury time for Newport against West Ham under21s in the efl Cup.

It must have been very violent to do it twice!

It must have been very violent to do it twice!

I think he means the injury time was for violent conduct......So who committed the first bit of violent conduct which meant (injury) time was added on in the first place :Winking:

Shocking from his team mates. Why didn't they surround the ref to protect him? Team morale must be through the floor.

Straight red playing for Newport against Carlisle tonight.

Straight red playing for Newport against Carlisle tonight.

Recently missed the penalty that prevented Newport from progressing to Wembley in the Whateveritisnow Trophy.

How the hell is he still at the club.
Roy Hodgson is still a top,top manager -he wouldn’t want to release a strong,capable central defender. I know some of us have forgotten what one looks like.

Roy Hodgson is still a top,top manager -he wouldn’t want to release a strong,capable central defender. I know some of us have forgotten what one looks like.

He’s not made a single appearance for Palace and he’s now 25!

'Plodder' scored today... :Whistling:

Back