• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Inniss

He’s not made a single appearance for Palace and he’s now 25!
He’s been gaining valuable experience(controlling his dark side?) at other clubs.Roy may well be lining up to replace Gary Cahill,who’s nearly 35.

All of his sendings off at all clubs, have you seen them, he can’t keep his head half the time.

I thought that what we wanted from our brick s***house CB's. Having the likes of Kiernan, Dieng and Mantom down the centre of the park did us no favours.

Anyway to reach Southend lose your head, be unprofessional but cult hero status... He surely needs another 15 reds.

Not saying I would want to see him back but he was not as bad as some claimed. Besides, Charlton probably have signed him as cover on a cheap deal.

I thought that what we wanted from our brick s***house CB's. Having the likes of Kiernan, Dieng and Mantom down the centre of the park did us no favours.

Anyway to reach Southend lose your head, be unprofessional but cult hero status... He surely needs another 15 reds.

Not saying I would want to see him back but he was not as bad as some claimed. Besides, Charlton probably have signed him as cover on a cheap deal.
Your right he did have abilities but let his head get the better of him on occasion, forwards used to just target him and wind him up and he’d lose it, controlled aggression might help, his a man mountain and no need to get involved in fights etc.

Indeed, you wont find many that would agree with me but then again I judge on what I see rather than popular zone opinion.

You may recall me being mocked for saying Nathan Ralph is a decent player, this time last year.

Innis would have fitted in well with the Homestead side of the seventies.

As for Ralph, you will recall that I always had an issue with his inability to defend and particularly to prevent crosses into our box. I still do.

You may also recall that I advocated playing him at left midfield in front of Clifford who, for me, is a demonstrably better defender. I‘ve also gone on record liking Ralph’s salmon like leap for headers but, like Innis, for me, Ralph isn’t a decent defender.

There we go...differing opinions again.

Innis would have fitted in well with the Homestead side of the seventies.

As for Ralph, you will recall that I always had an issue with his inability to defend and particularly to prevent crosses into our box. I still do.

You may also recall that I advocated playing him at left midfield in front of Clifford who, for me, is a demonstrably better defender. I‘ve also gone on record liking Ralph’s salmon like leap for headers but, like Innis, for me, Ralph isn’t a decent defender.

There we go...differing opinions again.

Yes I have said the same on here preseason and we may well see that when Clifford is fully fit.

Yes I like TC, who doesn't? Hope he keeps on improving and stays for a while. However right now Ralph is first choice because he is clearly ahead of Clifford........In my opinion.

Played the whole 90 mins in a 1 nil win. Not booked and no injury.
Good luck to him. He was on my table at one of those end of season things and he actually came across really well. Told us how grateful he was of a career in football especially as he was only spotted at the age of 15.

Last edited:
Back