• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

S/T buying the Chelsea ticket online

DTS

The Business
Lads,

How the **** do buy my ST seat on line for the Chelsea game? Dad told me its a simple link but I cant seem to do it.

I have been sent a link cakked Blues exclusive but it dosent seem to help.

Ahhhh

I recieved an email last September which had an account number and a password which you then use when you follow this link Online ticketing.

If you don't already have an account number then email the address on the link above and they will sort you one out and then you can go ahead and purchase online.

Hope that helps.

Lads,

How the **** do buy my ST seat on line for the Chelsea game? Dad told me its a simple link but I cant seem to do it.

Ahhhh

You should of received an email with the link in it from Matthew Fletcher (I think thats his name) in the TO. It also has the two codes you need to enter to purchase your seaso seat.

Some of the emails went astray. I dont know if they were resent to their correct owners.

You really need that email as without the two codes you are stuck I do believe.

Hi guys, similar problem,

I'm a Team Blues member who has ordered his ticket via fax (old school, I know),

Seeing as I live in Suffolk I put the £5 special delivery option on it,

I phoned ticket office after sending it Monday to see if they had received the fax but they couldn't tell me as fax machine was in different office, e-mailed yesterday morning to ask same question but no response,

No ticket arrived today, can't get through on phone, any suggestions anyone?

You should of received an email with the link in it from Matthew Fletcher (I think thats his name) in the TO. It also has the two codes you need to enter to purchase your seaso seat.

Some of the emails went astray. I dont know if they were resent to their correct owners.

You really need that email as without the two codes you are stuck I do believe.

I got that email, with the wrong person's name and codes. Brilliant!

Hi guys, similar problem,

I'm a Team Blues member who has ordered his ticket via fax (old school, I know),

Seeing as I live in Suffolk I put the £5 special delivery option on it,

I phoned ticket office after sending it Monday to see if they had received the fax but they couldn't tell me as fax machine was in different office, e-mailed yesterday morning to ask same question but no response,

No ticket arrived today, can't get through on phone, any suggestions anyone?

Keep trying on the phone, perhaps later today will be quieter. I dont know if they will be able to tell you if yours specifically has been sent tho.

I do recall for the away game some people who had requested the special delivery option, didnt get theirs sent special delivery. In theory if you had sent it via this option you should be able to track the delivery on the royalmail website but you need the particular code from the special delivery label they used for your tickets.

Keep trying on the phone, perhaps later today will be quieter. I dont know if they will be able to tell you if yours specifically has been sent tho.

I do recall for the away game some people who had requested the special delivery option, didnt get theirs sent special delivery. In theory if you had sent it via this option you should be able to track the delivery on the royalmail website but you need the particular code from the special delivery label they used for your tickets.

Do all tickets go through the Southminster postal office...if so I can give people there phone number..:D

Thank Southminster Shrimper,

I hope they'd be able to tell me because if they haven't sent it or processed it then I'm going to want to buy one!!! :)

Cheers for the prompt response

This is the e-mail that i received

From: Matthew Fletcher (Matthew.Fletcher@southend-united.co.uk)
Sent: 05 January 2009 18:50:37
To: petewbaker

2 attachment(s)
image001.jpg (1.6 KB), image002.jpg (2.0 KB)

Dear Mr Peter Baker,

I am writing to see if you would like to reserve your tickets for the FA Cup 3rd Round Replay against Chelsea on Wednesday 14th January 2009. Kick off 20.10

Tickets have been priced at £24.50 Adults, £11.50 Seniors and £11.50 Juniors.

The easiest way to book is online. Simply click here and enter these numbers on screen and you will be asked to confirm your booking and pay. Once completed, your ticket will be sent in the post.

Please note: Season Ticket seats will be held until 17.00 on Thursday 8th January 2009, after this they will be released for general sale and these details will no longer be valid.

Account Number: *********

Reservation Number: ******

Sent it off at about 10.30 Monday night and got a confirmation e-mail backwithin seconds]

Just waiting nervously for the ticket to come in the post

DoDtS

This is the e-mail that i received

From: Matthew Fletcher (Matthew.Fletcher@southend-united.co.uk)
Sent: 05 January 2009 18:50:37
To: petewbaker

2 attachment(s)
image001.jpg (1.6 KB), image002.jpg (2.0 KB)

Dear Mr Peter Baker,

I am writing to see if you would like to reserve your tickets for the FA Cup 3rd Round Replay against Chelsea on Wednesday 14th January 2009. Kick off 20.10

Tickets have been priced at £24.50 Adults, £11.50 Seniors and £11.50 Juniors.

The easiest way to book is online. Simply click here and enter these numbers on screen and you will be asked to confirm your booking and pay. Once completed, your ticket will be sent in the post.

Please note: Season Ticket seats will be held until 17.00 on Thursday 8th January 2009, after this they will be released for general sale and these details will no longer be valid.

Account Number: *********

Reservation Number: ******

Sent it off at about 10.30 Monday night and got a confirmation e-mail backwithin seconds]

Just waiting nervously for the ticket to come in the post

DoDtS

lucky your account number and password were asterisks Pete otherwise you'd never remember it!

I presume, as I haven't checked mine yet, that in the online version there is the usual Special Delivery option for £5.

So if I want to do Me & She (who must be obeyed) tickets from the 2 seperate emails they send, that'll be £10 instead. :thumbdown:

I presume, as I haven't checked mine yet, that in the online version there is the usual Special Delivery option for £5.

So if I want to do Me & She (who must be obeyed) tickets from the 2 seperate emails they send, that'll be £10 instead. :thumbdown:

I didn't opt for the special delivery option as I didn't notice it when purchasing. However I have made two observations from it which would have caused me not to bother anyway:

1) There were plenty of people that paid for sepcial delivery last time and a lot of them didn't arrive any quicker or safer.

2) I ordered mine yesterday morning online. I rang up in the afternoon with a collection/postage related query (which took me 35 minutes to do may I just add) and was told that I didn't need to collect as it was likely that it had already been posted out.

Therefore, why should anyone pay £5 for special delivery when they are sending them out pronto (allegedly) anway.

Therefore, why should anyone pay £5 for special delivery when they are sending them out pronto (allegedly) anway.
Because the one postie out here on the Dengie Peninsular trundling round with the snail mail on his donkey is likely to lose it!

Also if there is a problem & I've asked them to send it Special Delivery the club will be able to tell me that it's definitely been sent, rather that the stock answer of "it's in the post" somewhere.

You obviously trust the efficient workings of the club more than I do!

Because the one postie out here on the Dengie Peninsular trundling round with the snail mail on his donkey is likely to lose it!

Also if there is a problem & I've asked them to send it Special Delivery the club will be able to tell me that it's definitely been sent, rather that the stock answer of "it's in the post" somewhere.

You obviously trust the efficient workings of the club more than I do!

Funny thing is - I don't! AT ALL! So quite why I am for one of the most important tickets in our history I really don't know. I just couldn't get ST or money to friend in time for when they were heading down there in person so just did it on the net. Am sure it will be OK seeing as I did mine first thing yest. Fingers crossed.

Lads,

Ahhhh

Same here Dave.

Was sent an e-mail saying some people have been sent more than one e-mail with codes on, so they definitely have my e-mail address!

Spent all ****ing afternnon on the phone trying to get through.....Keep getting told they are experiencing exceptionally high volumes at the moments and then cuts me off...

HOW THE **** CAN THERE BE EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH VOLUMES WHEN NO-ONE CAN ****ING GET THROUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've never received this email with my details, and I specifically requested it this morning.

Looks like I'll have to get the bus and queue up tomorrow.

Me too Dave. ALL afternoon on my mobile. Think I'll put in a claim to the club for the costs. If i got an engaged tone then I wouldnt have to pay for the call and that would be fine. But it connects to that same message, so i do.
My issue is that I bought 3 season tickets at the beginning of the season for me and my 2 sons. When I got the email the other night it only covered my ticket. So now I have to try and get through in order that my 2 sons can have their tickets too. If the club had set the accounts up properly back in July then I wouldnt be having this problem.
No doubt the ticket office do a great job and work quite hard at times like this but the Manager of the Ticket Office should have had his b**** chewed off by the club by now for not envisaging flaws in the system, or at least not acting on them when he does. All this technology they have is fine but if they dont feed the data into it properly then they can expect nothing but problems and p*** off fans when at pressure times like now.

2 hours solid on constant triyng and trying only to get the same message....

Finally got a new message "Thanks for calling the Soutned United Box office - Sadly were now closed" ------------- AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I aim going to go mental.....

Back