• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WBA give Moore the job. Good on them for not going with one of the usual crusty old useless ****ers doing the rounds. He did a great job after Pardew left and throughly deserves the job. Also it’s an appointment we don’t have to hear Sol Campbell crying about because he didn’t get the job.

Edit: just as I posted about crusty old and useless Steve McClaren is appointed QPR manager.

He was asked if he backed his manager and wanted him to stay, and he said anything but.

In a similar vein, check out this from Willian. Yes, that's Conte behind those three trophy emojis...

Some bloke called Unai Emery is to take over from Wenger.

Dick-Emery-small.jpg

You are awful but I like you...
.said most Gooners about Wenger.

Ha! It was in El Mundo Deportivo,IIRC.Mind you, since Spain manages to fill up two sports papers with "rumours" every day, it's a minor miracle that some of the stories actually do happen,I suppose. :smile:

More than that isn't it? Marca and AS in Madrid, EMD in Barcelona, is Sport still around? Some of the guff they print is hilarious. When working in Madrid, I would sometimes get the chance to read both the Madrid and Catalan sports papers each day and it was like reading papers from two different universes, never mind regions :smile:

Back