• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sacked Managers 2018/19

The fat **** Evans has been sacked from Peterborough.

I think more to do with recent league form, they have only won twice in 9 league games since beating Wimbledon in late November last year.

I wonder how long Maurizio Sarri will continue at Chelsea. I doubt Roman Abramovich will be very impressed with his team getting dicked 6-0 by Man City today.

Puel sacked by Leicester. Not surprised after they were spanked by Palace yesterday.

After today, Sarri is either going to get sacked or walk. Embarrassing scenes with him and Kepa. Couldn’t happen to a nicer club!

Bradford City looking for new manager today again
Hopefully Hopkin doesn't get too much of a hit on his CV because of this, Bradford are an absolute shambles at the moment behind the scenes and it isn't really his fault that he's had to work with such expensive flops.

Puel sacked by Leicester. Not surprised after they were spanked by Palace yesterday.

Brendan Rodgers set to dump Celtic and take over. I know Scottish football is ****, but if you ask me that's a backward step.

Oh, I dunno MKS - some might think a move from Celtic to Leicester is quite a step up :Fishing:

At least Celtic are guaranteed a spot in Europe. It can't be long before the natural order of things is restored and Leicester are back in the Championship.

Back