• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK Shrimper

Striker
Bye bye Henning Berg after 57 days, and quite stupidly Forest sack Sean O'Driscoll after a 4-2 win v Leeds with a very realistic chance of a promotion.

I put money on Mancini being dumped before the end of 2013.

The guy at work who sits next to me is best mates with Alex Mcleish's son--- Alex is about to sign for Forest

I bet the revolving doors at Col U will be turning pretty soon too :winking:

Don't think so OBL, Joe will be safe this season I suspect, he is trying to sort the squad out at present there will be several players leaving in January or at the end of the season, he has fallen out with quite a few because unlike John Ward he does not let players give less than 100% and get away with it.

Blackburn are a joke. Seems they wanted Hughes, who has turned them down, so they are left with a problem.

Fully expect them to be the next ex prem side to grace leagues 1 and 2 in the very near future.

Venkys showing the bad side of foreign "investment"

Diabolical decision but typical of foreign owners. I imagine the players must be shellshocked. Will mean another influx of foreign players to the club too I imagine, a club which has some cracking young English players.

Absolute madness, the game is infested with owners with big egos and no sense. The poll on the Southampton forum shows over 96% against this crazy decision. Many of the posters saying they are dissillusioned with the game, you cannot blame them. Lots of the fans say they will stop attending while the owner is still in charge.
This is how many of us felt after Martin sacked Tilly and ripped some of the soul out of the club.

He cant even speak English which you'd think would be critical to communicate with the players - I doubt many (if any) speak Spanish.

Absolutely crazy.

Back