• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SAD NEWS TODAY RE SOUTHEND FAN

TMWLT

Banned
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but news has reached me today of the death of Jamie Staines, the son of Colin(who I know is known by everyone at southend)who died this morning in a road accident in Southend aged 16.

Jamie was a keen southend fan, and had been attending games at southend and away games since he was born, with his father. I think we all knew jamie,and those of you, that have travelled to games in the last 2 years on the "unoffical coaches" ie ones that "lads" organised will have known him very well. My heartfelt sympathies go out to colin and his family and this difficult time

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TMWLT @ Aug. 16 2006,13:53)]Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but news has reached me today of the death of Jamie Staines, the son of Colin(who I know is known by everyone at southend)who died this morning in a road accident in Southend aged 16.

Jamie was a keen southend fan, and had been attending games at southend and away games since he was born, with his father. I think we all knew jamie,and those of you, that have travelled to games in the last 2 years on the "unoffical coaches" ie ones that "lads" organised will have known him very well. My heartfelt sympathies go out to colin and his family and this difficult time
>> My heartfelt sympathies go out to colin and his family and this difficult time<<

Mine too,

I knew Colin when he had a Moped.....

jeez.........

Please pass on my sympathies to Colin mate

Shocking news

Sorry to hear such a bad thing... Colin is a top bloke... best wishes to the whole family.
sad.gif

Shocking news!!!

Never like to hear anything like this.

My condolences go out to his friends and family.

R.I.P. JAMIE

Very sad news indeed, my condolences go out to all of this young lads friends and family.
I hope the club offer a minutes silence/applause in respect to this young lads support.

RIP Jamie.

I'd like to send my condolences to his family as well - such an awful tragedy.

RIP JAMIE

Absolutely gutted for Colin who i know quite well from various England trips and Southend obviousley.

RIP Jamie Staines.

I dont know the guy , but that really is shocking news and i hope the club decide to do the right thing and show the same support to this family as they have shown to the club.

Both Colin and Jamie bowled in the same Tuesday night league as me, shocking news.

RIP

My deepest condolences go out to his family at this time.

Back